08-24-2013, 04:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey i need max bank on buried so i can play solo and at the moment i have nothing in the bank i was wondering if someone could give me max bank using the time bomb glitch? psn - s3hmb1 add me saying Max bank
08-24-2013, 06:35 PM #2
shooterace247
I defeated!
Its really simple do a custom game on Buried and use a SVU Sniper and get the persistent upgrade look on youtube for a tutorial. You can also upgrade the Paralyzer but you need Vulture Aid to cool down and collect points.
08-25-2013, 07:32 AM #3
I have about 120k in my bank and i know how to do the glitch, so if you want to do it just add me.
PSN is "Klintos8"
08-25-2013, 11:54 AM #4
Soldier.
The Legend
Buried is actually really easy to collect points and bank them.
08-25-2013, 12:44 PM #5
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Buried is actually really easy to collect points and bank them.

So true, Probably one off the easy ways off collecting money in the bank.

The following user thanked Wretch 32 for this useful post:

Soldier.
08-25-2013, 12:54 PM #6
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Wretch
So true, Probably one off the easy ways off collecting money in the bank.

This is kinda why I don't like cod anymore, there's so many mods/cheats you can just give some guy a few $s and get whatever you want.

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

Wretch 32
08-25-2013, 01:07 PM #7
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
This is kinda why I don't like cod anymore, there's so many mods/cheats you can just give some guy a few $s and get whatever you want.

I personally agree on you. They have changed the way it is. Like Zombies its so much easy to get points now. Mods are everywhere. Leaderboards are messed up by modders. There's loads off glitches that f***'s up the game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo