Post: Mob of the Dead was to set up the idea of a cycle, and other theories
09-03-2013, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, Origins has already blown me away. Thanks to some great youtubers I have developed some amazing ideas on what is going on in the zombies world. In origins, Samantha tries to contact her father to be freed from Agartha. This drove Maxis insane and he also became infected. Richtofen decided to take the brain out of Maxis to save him from turning and to find him a better body. Right here, the brain in the jar, makes me believe that the body with its head cut open in the opening cutscene is Maxis. Now we reunite Maxis with his future daughter and we "escape Hell". I used that term for a reason. Mr.Roflwaffles decoded the morse code in origins and the last sentence is in Latin telling you to escape Hell. The beginning of the message seems to be from group 935 asking for someone to warn Messines, which was a German held area in WWI but was destroyed a month or so before the events in Origins. This explains why no one really knew about zombies in the WaW and BO1 maps. Now, I bet you're wondering why the original characters don't remember the zombies. Well, remember when Richtofen attempted to create supersoldiers out of the original people? It was said 115 erased their recent memories, but I believe it could erase most of their past memories. Now, on to something that has bothered me for a while. VRIL, a so called alien technology that is used to power certain objects and weapons. A book was written In 1871 by a man by the name ofdward(just a coincidence?) and it spoke of the powers of the VRIL rods. Some psuedoscientists even believed it to be true. Now, speaking of rods, there was a special rod that the elemental staffs were based on in Origins.Maxis was looking everywhere for it (this was after he was driven mad by his future daughter) this could mean that the golden rod is the rod that Maxis was seeking. It seems fitting seeing that Richtofen was the insane one searching for the rod.

Now, on to my cycle theory.
Mob of the dead was a personal Hell for the 4 characters and there was a cycle escape cells, fly plane, land on bridge, use electric chair (die) repeat. This May have been used to set up the idea that the whole zombies storyline is a looping, never ending cycle, always starting in the Crusade era (templar zombies. Maybe something to do with Ark of the covenant or other historical item) and always ending with the destruction of earth either by the hands of Maxis or Richtofen. It seems Earth is doomed, unless we root out the problem at the source. so, my theory is that some day, we May have a zombies map, similar to the shangri-la time travel part, where we travel back to the Crusades to destroy the dark and mysterious evil at its beginning. I also expect more reference to VRIL and the alien origin of it. Could we save the world with a large nuclear blast of VRIL energy? It is said to have healing, as well as destructive properties, as seen by the V-R11 curing the zombies. Leave some comments and add to it please.
09-03-2013, 05:49 AM #2
Kitty=^.^=
Do a barrel roll!
can anyone explain what the fuck the navcart tale is then??
09-03-2013, 08:43 AM #3
S3XS
Banned
Originally posted by rtkrebs277 View Post
Well, Origins has already blown me away. Thanks to some great youtubers I have developed some amazing ideas on what is going on in the zombies world. In origins, Samantha tries to contact her father to be freed from Agartha. This drove Maxis insane and he also became infected. Richtofen decided to take the brain out of Maxis to save him from turning and to find him a better body. Right here, the brain in the jar, makes me believe that the body with its head cut open in the opening cutscene is Maxis. Now we reunite Maxis with his future daughter and we "escape Hell". I used that term for a reason. Mr.Roflwaffles decoded the morse code in origins and the last sentence is in Latin telling you to escape Hell. The beginning of the message seems to be from group 935 asking for someone to warn Messines, which was a German held area in WWI but was destroyed a month or so before the events in Origins. This explains why no one really knew about zombies in the WaW and BO1 maps. Now, I bet you're wondering why the original characters don't remember the zombies. Well, remember when Richtofen attempted to create supersoldiers out of the original people? It was said 115 erased their recent memories, but I believe it could erase most of their past memories. Now, on to something that has bothered me for a while. VRIL, a so called alien technology that is used to power certain objects and weapons. A book was written In 1871 by a man by the name ofdward(just a coincidence?) and it spoke of the powers of the VRIL rods. Some psuedoscientists even believed it to be true. Now, speaking of rods, there was a special rod that the elemental staffs were based on in Origins.Maxis was looking everywhere for it (this was after he was driven mad by his future daughter) this could mean that the golden rod is the rod that Maxis was seeking. It seems fitting seeing that Richtofen was the insane one searching for the rod.

Now, on to my cycle theory.
Mob of the dead was a personal Hell for the 4 characters and there was a cycle escape cells, fly plane, land on bridge, use electric chair (die) repeat. This May have been used to set up the idea that the whole zombies storyline is a looping, never ending cycle, always starting in the Crusade era (templar zombies. Maybe something to do with Ark of the covenant or other historical item) and always ending with the destruction of earth either by the hands of Maxis or Richtofen. It seems Earth is doomed, unless we root out the problem at the source. so, my theory is that some day, we May have a zombies map, similar to the shangri-la time travel part, where we travel back to the Crusades to destroy the dark and mysterious evil at its beginning. I also expect more reference to VRIL and the alien origin of it. Could we save the world with a large nuclear blast of VRIL energy? It is said to have healing, as well as destructive properties, as seen by the V-R11 curing the zombies. Leave some comments and add to it please.

wow just wow LOL what you said I agree on so much and to add to it do you think in the future we may see some of the older maps come back in BOIII?

The following user thanked S3XS for this useful post:

rtkrebs277
09-03-2013, 09:02 AM #4
Soldier.
The Legend
Hhhmmm... interesting read, never been into the story line of it much but recently I feel a little drawn in.

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

rtkrebs277
09-03-2013, 12:42 PM #5
Originally posted by S3XS View Post
wow just wow LOL what you said I agree on so much and to add to it do you think in the future we may see some of the older maps come back in BOIII?

I don't see it happening in the near future. It would most likely be more likely that they would release a Zombies only call of duty and supply the original maps, since they would have more space since it would be on a disk instead of a download. I find the fact that there hasn't even been a statement neither denying or supporting the idea of a Zombies only game strange. Usually, if they aren't going to do something that people want (such as a continuation of a series) they usually announce it. Now, if you can find something that has someone at treyarch speaking about a Zombies only Call of Duty I will gladly read it
09-03-2013, 12:46 PM #6
Originally posted by Kitty

Still working on that. It's going to take a little research but I will try and post something this month
09-03-2013, 06:24 PM #7
S3XS
Banned
Originally posted by rtkrebs277 View Post
I don't see it happening in the near future. It would most likely be more likely that they would release a Zombies only call of duty and supply the original maps, since they would have more space since it would be on a disk instead of a download. I find the fact that there hasn't even been a statement neither denying or supporting the idea of a Zombies only game strange. Usually, if they aren't going to do something that people want (such as a continuation of a series) they usually announce it. Now, if you can find something that has someone at treyarch speaking about a Zombies only Call of Duty I will gladly read it

don't find this happening anytime soon as activision wants to make the most $$$ outta people so maybe they might come out with an multiplayer only game and a zombies/spec ops only game for $40 each and sell DLC Separate from it who knows
09-03-2013, 07:55 PM #8
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by Kitty

The navcards were used to unlock the ending in Buried for Maxis or Richtofen. If you insert the all the cards correctly you will unlock the endings. So depending on which side you did if you did all 3 easter eggs for Maxis you would unlock his ending or Richtofens if you did his.
Last edited by shooterace247 ; 09-03-2013 at 07:57 PM.
09-04-2013, 02:02 AM #9
I think he means, what do they do? We know it causes the Easter egg but what does it do? Does it allow the power of the tower to be transmitted to the next tower? We May have to wait for BO3 or maybe a new call of duty series
09-05-2013, 06:15 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Amazing how this started out from a simple add on and grown into something bigger.
I have no idea based on what they done appears to have no real end game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo