04-26-2015, 08:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone..

I don't know how to start this but I am a big fan of the old zombies map especially BO II and i recently downloaded the Apocalypse maps pack from the internet for my PC and weirdly I don't seem to find the Origins map in the list of the maps inside the lobby Idk

However when i get to the multiplayer section I can play the maps downloaded from the Apocalypse pack .. the problem therefore is only in the zombie section CryingCryingCrying

Sorry to bother any of you .. but I do really wanna play it and i do appreciate the least help anyone can afford me ..
05-02-2015, 04:31 PM #2
Have you tried deleting you're game data utility for Black Ops 2?, maybe the game is Corrupted a Little.
05-05-2015, 02:36 PM #3
Mikevigi
Little One
Originally posted by NazyZombie View Post
Hello everyone..

I don't know how to start this but I am a big fan of the old zombies map especially BO II and i recently downloaded the Apocalypse maps pack from the internet for my PC and weirdly I don't seem to find the Origins map in the list of the maps inside the lobby Idk

However when i get to the multiplayer section I can play the maps downloaded from the Apocalypse pack .. the problem therefore is only in the zombie section CryingCryingCrying

Sorry to bother any of you .. but I do really wanna play it and i do appreciate the least help anyone can afford me ..

after you get the map pack you have to install the fix

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo