05-09-2015, 04:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Made A New Account Ready for when bo3 comes out and wanted to do all the easter eggs again if you want to join me and do them I know how to do them all and get the trophies just add "ConfirmedStats" on ps3 and we can do them all <3
HEADSET IS A MUST GUYS <3 <3 <3
05-09-2015, 04:07 PM #2
Originally posted by llAdventurousll View Post
Made A New Account Ready for when bo3 comes out and wanted to do all the easter eggs again if you want to join me and do them I know how to do them all and get the trophies just add "ConfirmedStats" on ps3 and we can do them all <3
HEADSET IS A MUST GUYS <3 <3 <3

I will defo join in with you, i love doing easter eggs. Do you have ps4?
05-09-2015, 04:11 PM #3
Originally posted by HooliganMoDz View Post
I will defo join in with you, i love doing easter eggs. Do you have ps4?

Nah Mate Not Yet Saving Up For One Now Wanna Do The Origins Easter eggs now you can do it with two people?
05-09-2015, 04:12 PM #4
Nah Mate Not Yet Saving Up For One Now Wanna Do The Origins Easter eggs now you can do it with two people?

Its ok buddy im not to keen on the origins easter egg pal, but when you get a ps4 be sure to let me know on here and we can hook up and do the exo survival easter egg?
05-09-2015, 04:14 PM #5
Yeah okay mate sounds good
05-11-2015, 10:43 PM #6
isevthrty
Vault dweller
you can do the origins egg by yourself ----------of course you need a little rtm help -----like teleporting to the hole to throw the super monkey after you hit the switch in the robots head

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo