11-03-2015, 06:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I download BOIII pkg then i install that with the update und fix.... After that i want to do it on my hdd0/Games folder... i open filezilla and put it from hdd0/game to hdd0/Games/NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] after that i go to the game click the acces permissions and start it.... but it says there are incompatbles files:(((( what can i do? Help thx
11-03-2015, 07:08 PM #2
ello
Do a barrel roll!
your path should read hdd0/GAMES/NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3]/PS3_GAME/put game files in this folder! and every thing should work thats how i got mines setup and running great
11-03-2015, 07:28 PM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by storgman View Post
I download BOIII pkg then i install that with the update und fix.... After that i want to do it on my hdd0/Games folder... i open filezilla and put it from hdd0/game to hdd0/Games/NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] after that i go to the game click the acces permissions and start it.... but it says there are incompatbles files:(((( what can i do? Help thx

Thread moved to Bo3 Modding Questions.
11-03-2015, 10:17 PM #4
I do it... the i start the game from multiman and the disk say that there uncompatible files....
11-04-2015, 01:08 AM #5
Originally posted by storgman View Post
I download BOIII pkg then i install that with the update und fix.... After that i want to do it on my hdd0/Games folder... i open filezilla and put it from hdd0/game to hdd0/Games/NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] after that i go to the game click the acces permissions and start it.... but it says there are incompatbles files:(((( what can i do? Help thx

Wait, why would you move it to Games? It's psnstore game. It's meant to be loaded from xmb. o.O

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo