11-05-2015, 12:33 AM #1
raymond654
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all. Im on PS3ITA 4.50. All ive done is install the game, the 1.02 update, and then the fix. How do I play online?

Also, I tried playing zombies but the graphics are just boxes and other shapes. I've seen better graphics on the PS3 for BO3 from gameplay on youtube. Is it giving me bad graphics because of my CFW im on?

Any help is appreciated!
11-05-2015, 01:04 AM #2
heyog44
Do a barrel roll!
Bo3 online servers are currently not working on 4.50 ITA, I was just on 4.50 ITA and it didn't work for me what you need to do to play online on it is, switch rebug firmware well is what i did, IM running 4.75.3 Drex and bo3 online works flawlessly.

The following user thanked heyog44 for this useful post:

Masc
11-05-2015, 01:30 AM #3
raymond654
Vault dweller
Originally posted by heyog44 View Post
Bo3 online servers are currently not working on 4.50 ITA, I was just on 4.50 ITA and it didn't work for me what you need to do to play online on it is, switch rebug firmware well is what i did, IM running 4.75.3 Drex and bo3 online works flawlessly.

Yeah, ive been told that playing online with 4.50 ita is a thing of the past. Im just hesitant of updating to 4.75 Drex because idk if the game manager rebug has will support all my games. Also, a while ago I used to switch from rebug and ITA constantly, but then one time it kept reseting my hdd when i downgraded so there is that too, and idk how that even happened.

BTW if you are playing online, are you using any anti-ban or just playing legit without any mods or debug eboots.
11-05-2015, 04:51 AM #4
heyog44
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by raymond654 View Post
Yeah, ive been told that playing online with 4.50 ita is a thing of the past. Im just hesitant of updating to 4.75 Drex because idk if the game manager rebug has will support all my games. Also, a while ago I used to switch from rebug and ITA constantly, but then one time it kept reseting my hdd when i downgraded so there is that too, and idk how that even happened.

BTW if you are playing online, are you using any anti-ban or just playing legit without any mods or debug eboots.

webman works flawless and you can still use mm and others i believe and im playing legit no mods just spoofing no need for anti ban.

The following user thanked heyog44 for this useful post:

raymond654
11-05-2015, 04:52 AM #5
raymond654
Vault dweller
Originally posted by heyog44 View Post
webman works flawless and you can still use mm and others i believe and im playing legit no mods just spoofing no need for anti ban.

Thanks for the help!
11-05-2015, 04:59 AM #6
heyog44
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by raymond654 View Post
Thanks for the help!

no problem man just thought i should help someone who wasn't getting it Smile
11-05-2015, 01:30 PM #7
Can't link those kinds of downloads on this site.
11-05-2015, 01:41 PM #8
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by LifeHappens View Post
Can some one pleas pm me a link for bo3 ive dl a bunch of fake copies. Ill thank and rep in return.

That's considered warez, which aren't allowed on NGU. Just look around on other forums and you'll probably find it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo