11-07-2015, 09:28 PM #1
Restrain
CoD Services
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I was playing black ops 3. It randomly said I was disconnected from the black ops 3 servers. Now, each time i launch Bo3 and select multiplayer, It takes me into a private match! If i select play online it just freezes there? Could this be their new way of banning?
11-07-2015, 10:12 PM #2
Originally posted by Restrain View Post
So, I was playing black ops 3. It randomly said I was disconnected from the black ops 3 servers. Now, each time i launch Bo3 and select multiplayer, It takes me into a private match! If i select play online it just freezes there? Could this be their new way of banning?

Happening to me too
11-07-2015, 10:14 PM #3
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by Mober24 View Post
Happening to me too

It's working now, although I had to change accounts.
11-07-2015, 10:16 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
So, I was playing black ops 3. It randomly said I was disconnected from the black ops 3 servers. Now, each time i launch Bo3 and select multiplayer, It takes me into a private match! If i select play online it just freezes there? Could this be their new way of banning?

Server issues are common at the moment...unless you're playing on CFW could be anything
11-07-2015, 11:20 PM #5
It's working now, although I had to change accounts.

But if u restart console it won't work
11-08-2015, 12:24 AM #6
MoDz4Gaming
Pokemon Trainer

This had happen to me 3 times, what I've done is deleted the update 1.02 and re-installed it. I'm on BLES. I get to play 2 games and it happens all over again. Don't take this as a fix, but it is for sure something to do with that 1.02 update. hope someone could help us out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo