Post: [BLES02166] 1.03 mods for [Black Ops 3 Zombies] by Ammar-A1
11-03-2015, 01:21 PM #1
AmmarA1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everyone !

Here is my modded EBOOT file for [BLES02166] Black Ops 3 update (1.03) for zombie mode !
so no need to use any tool.

This EBOOT file got the following Mods :

1- Infinite Health.
2- Infinite Ammo/No reload.
3- Infinite Money .
4- you will get the following hacks after becoming a beast :
( Less attractive - x2 Higher jump - x2 Run speed - RayGun - KorMarothArbgaoth ).

if you are going to jump around the map using the x2 higher jump try to do that with other people while you hosting
because if you did it alone you might die getting hit from nowhere xD
will be doing more fixes and I might add new mods if I saw a lot of people interested on that .

if you are hosting online game you will never die and all of your friend will have same hacks as you
(Fixed the money glitch and now all players can buy anything they want) , if you playing solo alone you might die sometimes !
No more freezes when change between Zombies and Multiplayer menus .

[BLES02166] EBOOT :

Want me to add any new modes ? just tell me in comments !
Use/Install this EBOOT after updating your game to 1.03 .. have fun.

Hacked by Ammar-A1
Last edited by AmmarA1 ; 11-24-2015 at 04:16 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to AmmarA1 for this useful post:

aaron02, alexjones1009, allant, ALMATARI, Andyiglesias1, AsO GaMeR, Cloud, cocoba, EpicModzAMT, Father Luckeyy, FOXY7, gabry78, geheimpje, IMTn, jayszon, justeve, KRJXXX, LevelUP, Marty Jacobs, NIO77, OrangeCloud, PinkCloud, Playstation VR, popomo01, qamartheone, Right, SajjaD-2009, sleekshow, wickedninja, xexDELL, xSOADx

The following 5 users groaned at AmmarA1 for this awful post:

FFM | iMoDzRGFR, GFM, NickBeHaxing, Sticky
11-05-2015, 07:39 PM #29
i used this and the boss thing never killed me i just kept going red and i never died i lasted 20 rounds i have proof too
11-05-2015, 08:30 PM #30
1.02?
11-06-2015, 03:33 PM #31
Originally posted by AmmarA1 View Post
yes sure will update soon but I just need to make sure that the new hack is working good because I want to add a hack to let the enemy never attack you!

Hi, thank you for answering my question on your topic, but it is possible that you will update your EBOOT version 1.02 with the same options to please? Because personally I would have the same with nothing more that would be cool thank you.
11-07-2015, 02:06 AM #32
twisted204WPG
Do a barrel roll!
nice one man Happy
11-07-2015, 03:06 AM #33
AmmarA1
I defeated!
updated to 1.02

The following 2 users say thank you to AmmarA1 for this useful post:

popomo01, sleekshow
11-07-2015, 09:43 AM #34
I don't know why those 4 other kids would groan this thread. This is the best zombie EBOOT yet. All the tools that 3 headed octopus can kill you & if you run into a player you die. I even tried jumping off the pack a punch cliff & I respawn back to where I was at. You have a working god mode & It let me do the easter egg. Thanks Awesome face
11-07-2015, 12:12 PM #35
Originally posted by AmmarA1 View Post
updated to 1.02

salaam..is there one for bles disc version ? also..does this require an antiban eboot like blops2 ?
11-07-2015, 12:19 PM #36
Question Does Black Ops 3 Ban yet as ive seen so many People On it So would it Be safe To Use This Eboot Online
11-07-2015, 12:21 PM #37
AmmarA1
I defeated!
Originally posted by PinkCloud View Post
I don't know why those 4 other kids would groan this thread. This is the best zombie EBOOT yet. All the tools that 3 headed octopus can kill you & if you run into a player you die. I even tried jumping off the pack a punch cliff & I respawn back to where I was at. You have a working god mode & It let me do the easter egg. Thanks Awesome face

Some people just go into my thread just to put groan and leave lol..

Originally posted by qamartheone View Post
salaam..is there one for bles disc version ? also..does this require an antiban eboot like blops2 ?

Originally posted by leagand786 View Post
Question Does Black Ops 3 Ban yet as ive seen so many People On it So would it Be safe To Use This Eboot Online

it's for the PSN version
and I don't know anything about the ban

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo