Post: Black Ops 3 Debug EBOOT For NPEB02266 Version And Fix.
11-03-2015, 09:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So just made a Debug EBOOT for the NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] Version of the game ZOMBIES EBOOT.BIN

The name needs to be loaded through multiman otherwise this will not work, and you will get an error

Just replace original EBOOT with this one. (This EBOOT was for first update)

Link You must login or register to view this content.

Please use this guide and link for updated EBOOTS and ones that include mods.

You must login or register to view this content.

How to convert the game to work with MultiMan

1. go to /dev_hdd0/game and NPEB02266 and copy all the contents to computer from filezilla
  2. make a new folder on your desktop called NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] and then inside PS3_GAME
  3. then copy all the game contents into the PS3_GAME folder
  4. Then copy the folder to /dev_hdd0/GAMES
  5. then refresh the games in MultiMan and you will see the game
  6. Load it and then open the game and it should open correctly this time
  7. Make sure to load it through APP_HOME

IF YOU GET ANY OTHER ERRORS MAKE SURE THE FIX HAS BEEN INSTALLED, LOADED THROUGH APP_HOME, MOUNTED CORRECTLY USING MULTIMAN/WEBMAN
Last edited by CAMERON5275 ; 11-07-2015 at 01:13 AM. Reason: adding link

The following 9 users say thank you to CAMERON5275 for this useful post:

dazemerson1972, Marty Jacobs, Modz mafia, ogimhigh, oneksouf, Pianist Prodigy, gopro_2027, star2000, todd00
11-07-2015, 07:10 PM #47
i've done this but when i refresh with multiman i can't see the game
11-07-2015, 10:34 PM #48
Just install the 1.02 fix it worked for me
11-08-2015, 12:25 AM #49
illegalzinc
Little One
This may have been posted already, and the way I'll explain it may not make a lot of sense, there is a language barrier here, so I apologize in advance. This is for converting the game to load it via MM:

To avoid waiting while you copy every single file to and from your computer, simply open MM on PS3. Via Filezilla create the folder NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3], and PS3_GAME inside of it, all of this inside /dev_hdd0/GAMES as instructed in the tutorial using Filezilla. (you can right-click in Filezilla and create new directories)

Then you want to go back to /dev_hdd0/game/ and drag the folder NPEB02266 all the way to the top to bring it out of the game folder and onto the /dev_hdd0 (the top is where the dots ..... are) .

Now go back to /dev_hhd0 and drag NPEB02266 inside GAMES, open GAMES and drag NPEB02266 inside NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3].

Now, open NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3], and drag NPEB02266 inside PS3_GAME.

Last but not least, open NPEB02266 and select all the files and drag them all the way to the top to bring them out of NPEB02266 and they'll land inside PS3_GAME, delete NPEB02266. Refresh MM game list and make sure you see the game, mirror the game settings you have on other games, exit MM.

I rebooted the ps3 although it may not be necessary. Used the NPEB02266 eboot, loaded the game via MM, opened it from APP_GAME, which turned into Playsation®3 if I recall correctly and worked like a charm.

The whole point of my pointless comment is to point out that it can all be done using Filezilla, without copying the files out to your computer (lots of uses of the word Point here). One could even use the file manager in MM although it could take more time that way.
Last edited by illegalzinc ; 11-08-2015 at 01:16 AM.
11-08-2015, 03:40 PM #50
i noticed no everyone could boot up a game by multiman
first of you need mm v 4.76 if you are on rebug 4.75.3 drex
go into mm then you have to go to settings go all the way to the bottom it should say bd emu set it up to enable
now boot up game then it wont load the first time since mm needs to restart to save config now go to the game once again and boom should work if you have a game inside (disc) it will show as unsupported data go a lil up you will see app_game just hover and you will see your game loaded successfully

The following user thanked iwannamod16 for this useful post:

vincom
11-08-2015, 09:13 PM #51
i done this and it doesnt load in multiman
11-09-2015, 06:43 PM #52
infinityredDot
Pokemon Trainer
Please can some1 help me... i did everything and i says incompatible data now....
What to do now...
11-09-2015, 09:44 PM #53
i have done this three times and it still do not load into multiman. help?
11-15-2015, 09:27 PM #54
Originally posted by CAMERON5275 View Post
So just made a Debug EBOOT for the NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] Version of the game ZOMBIES EBOOT.BIN

The name needs to be loaded through multiman otherwise this will not work, and you will get an error

Just replace original EBOOT with this one. (This EBOOT was for first update)

Link You must login or register to view this content.

Please use this guide and link for updated EBOOTS and ones that include mods.

You must login or register to view this content.

How to convert the game to work with MultiMan

1. go to /dev_hdd0/game and NPEB02266 and copy all the contents to computer from filezilla
  2. make a new folder on your desktop called NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] and then inside PS3_GAME
  3. then copy all the game contents into the PS3_GAME folder
  4. Then copy the folder to /dev_hdd0/GAMES
  5. then refresh the games in MultiMan and you will see the game
  6. Load it and then open the game and it should open correctly this time
  7. Make sure to load it through APP_HOME

IF YOU GET ANY OTHER ERRORS MAKE SURE THE FIX HAS BEEN INSTALLED, LOADED THROUGH APP_HOME, MOUNTED CORRECTLY USING MULTIMAN/WEBMAN

I'm trying to add bo3 to my hdd, now when I go to game fold I don't have NPEB02266, I have BLES02166. So do I still do what you did or would I name mine BLES02166
11-15-2015, 10:03 PM #55
Originally posted by Weed420Modz View Post
I'm trying to add bo3 to my hdd, now when I go to game fold I don't have NPEB02266, I have BLES02166. So do I still do what you did or would I name mine BLES02166

try that here You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Saint Goofy for this useful post:

Weed420Modz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo