11-09-2015, 03:22 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw someone posted this on FB earlier so i decided to post this here, i do not take any credit for this in anyway i just i thought i should post it here

Credits Bobby Downgrades and James

*im not sure of what else is on the eboot*

You must login or register to view this content.

Note to staff if u think its garbage just trash the thread

The following 5 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

1291-_-MoDz, Afraid, iTzzTrojan, star2000, WiseMonkey

The following 2 users groaned at Jon Snow for this awful post:

Tears, x_com
11-09-2015, 07:52 PM #11
WiseMonkey
Little One
Originally posted by NugMakesHerCuM
When did i say antiban wasn't an address?

you said you can tell how much i know did you not ??? but your the one saying demon ware isnt even up yet... Drack
11-09-2015, 07:57 PM #12
Nug
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
you said you can tell how much i know did you not ??? but your the one saying demon ware isnt even up yet... Drack

exactly, i said how much you know. I never once said antiban was or wasn't an address. and when i said it wasnt up what i meant was nobody was getting banned Not Happy or Sad
11-09-2015, 08:01 PM #13
WiseMonkey
Little One
exactly, i said how much you know. I never once said antiban was or wasn't an address. and when i said it wasnt up what i meant was nobody was getting banned Not Happy or Sad

How is no one getting banned but in the bo3 section their people saying demon ware is now up their console banning...

11-09-2015, 08:03 PM #14
Nug
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
How is no one getting banned but in the bo3 section their people saying demon ware is now up their console banning...

I have yet to see a single person get banned, whatever! I quite honestly am done arguing with a 13 yearold with an anonymous profile pic.
11-09-2015, 08:23 PM #15
WiseMonkey
Little One
I have yet to see a single person get banned, whatever! I quite honestly am done arguing with a 13 yearold with an anonymous profile pic.

Funny how you have to steep so low to the point your talking smack... all i did was correct you... going on talking about anonymous and my profile pic is hilarious because i already contradicted you being you have 2 symbols in your sig!

So slap yourself goofy and stop talking out your ass Getthefuckout
11-10-2015, 01:05 AM #16
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda

your annoying stare

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

WiseMonkey
11-10-2015, 05:07 PM #17
llinfinityll
I just ate your Toast!
what the fuck dude now you just sound like a 5 years old?
11-10-2015, 05:18 PM #18
You're all idiots. DemonWare isn't a security system; DemonWare is a server manager, DemonWare is the actual game servers...the package just happens to come with an AntiCheat class. You can vist You must login or register to view this content. to learn what DemonWare is, the fact you all think DemonWare is a security system shows you're all FAR from ready to begin creating real unbannable bypasses.

The security is not up, but that does not mean you cannot get banned...you're running around ingame fucking with people just days after game release; every single person is going to report you. Learn to reverse engineer and all these issues will go away...
Last edited by Bitwise ; 11-14-2015 at 01:35 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Bitwise for this useful post:

Accent, EmperorDxD, fierce-siko, Tears, hello10110, Midnight, SC58
11-10-2015, 07:42 PM #19
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
I have been banned on bo3 by playing zombies so now you know 1 and i could promise you im not the only one as i wasnt even modding while playing it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo