• End Game

And more

Update 1.0.1:

• Added auto aim
  • Added change aim key
  • Fixed some stability issues

Video:

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
OldSchoolModzHD
JaY NaStY
B777x
iam Luckeyy7
Sabotage
John
SC58
Swaqq

Enjoy.
Last edited by ParadoxSPRX ; 11-26-2015 at 02:39 AM.

The following 79 users say thank you to ParadoxSPRX for this useful post:

-Numb, Accent, adel-naly, Afraid, alexcubano, AlexNGU, Amarildo88, Amaziing, anxify, BeerFearModz, bobbychee1, brewing up, cimix, Cleverr, COD_MoDz21, CuTiXz, DeezShinyNutz, DF_AUS, Donmaka, Dynamacy, Easter Bunny, edub, EncepT, EpicModzAMT, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, FRINZ, geheimpje, HeLLrIdEr1982, heyog44, Callumeleyy, iDEXModzYT, illegalzinc, itsSorrow, iTzzTrojan, Jay NaStY, Joep95NL, KIK-Sky2white, M0T1VAT10N, M4-2000, MessinBound, Midnight, Miyata, ModyHacker, Muffin Boi, MW3_KILL3R, Not Rage, NotDigit, nullerdk, NWAMODS, NYKILLA007, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OrangeCloud, parkes_ashley, ProfoundModz, PSNServices, rancidrode, RGaming, Sabotage, Kronos, sleekshow, SolidSRK, Stalkazz, STYL3S, superaconi, Synergy, TEHCOD, TehMerkMods, thesmellycheese, UGz-, V3non, VenoxCoding, vicious_results, Weed420Modz, wickedninja, Wu., xhevanlyx, ZukMods

The following 8 users groaned at ParadoxSPRX for this awful post:

Eddie-Lucas, GFM, iAmRishi, KAYLEB_HD, NickBeHaxing, Nug, thahitcrew
11-24-2015, 02:35 AM #47
i will donate to someone through paypal if u can tell me why it wont load for me!?? haha im on 4.75 DREX , and have BLES version of game. hdd0/tmp/ BO3-Jerico.sprx and hdd0/GAMES/BLESo1266/USDIR/ then the EBOOT jus like every other game... but for some reason i still cant get it to load... anyone that can help id greatly appreciate it and like i said id donate for your time! thanks Kryptus
11-24-2015, 02:37 AM #48
ParadoxSPRX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
last i checked Desire Engine was was never shown, nor released. I also got endgame from the elf, before the game was leaked.

The only thing you gave me that worked was the end game, No "Draw ESP" as you claimed. I gave you credits, Idk why you're flaming tf out of my thread.
11-24-2015, 02:38 AM #49
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by zExileModz View Post
The only thing you gave me that worked was the end game, No "Draw ESP" as you claimed. I gave you credits, Idk why you're flaming tf out of my thread.

im not lmao im just stating facts for those who dont get it, and some people are arguing.
11-24-2015, 02:45 AM #50
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
thx you man 100000000 times
11-24-2015, 02:48 AM #51
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
im in 4.75 d rex and and work real good . im in blus. i got the original disk from game stop
11-24-2015, 03:00 AM #52
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by RaGEQuiT View Post
i will donate to someone through paypal if u can tell me why it wont load for me!?? haha im on 4.75 DREX , and have BLES version of game. hdd0/tmp/ BO3-Jerico.sprx and hdd0/GAMES/BLESo1266/USDIR/ then the EBOOT jus like every other game... but for some reason i still cant get it to load... anyone that can help id greatly appreciate it and like i said id donate for your time! thanks Kryptus

make sure your video output settings on ps3 is set to 720
11-24-2015, 03:19 AM #53
IWRecK708
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zExileModz View Post
Features

• Aimbot
  • Silent Aim
  • ESP
  • Non Host Mods
  • End Game

And more

Video:

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
OldSchoolModzHD
JaY NaStY
B777x
iam Luckeyy7
Sabotage
John
SC58
Swaqq

Enjoy.

issue with silent aim. Wont lock on.
11-24-2015, 03:23 AM #54
Originally posted by iDon View Post
make sure your video output settings on ps3 is set to 720

ya it is.. i appreciate the advice anyway bro!! im stumped on this one tho..
11-24-2015, 03:33 AM #55
ParadoxSPRX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by IWRecK708 View Post
issue with silent aim. Wont lock on.

Idk if you're being sarcastic or not, but thats the point of silent aim.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo