Post: BO3 Download Link Available 11/6/2015 til next BO3 Update
11-27-2015, 07:42 AM #1
DjPolloOutbreak
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone interested in downloading BO3 by Shorty Modzzz hmu on kik (DjPolloOutbreak)

Install:

All you have to do is unzip it then connected to ps3 and filezilla then just drag the files to filezilla then drop it on dev_hdd0 and replace all files to save it on to the ps3 (Jailbreak is better). After finish install you can update it first or last which ever one you prefer is going to install either way If you need help hmu and ill gladly help you out anyway i can. Any console questions kik me as well. Have a good modding day.
Last edited by DjPolloOutbreak ; 11-27-2015 at 07:49 AM.

The following user thanked DjPolloOutbreak for this useful post:

Officialfreskoe
11-27-2015, 09:12 AM #2
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DjPolloOutbreak View Post
Anyone interested in downloading BO3 by Shorty Modzzz hmu on kik (DjPolloOutbreak)

Install:

All you have to do is unzip it then connected to ps3 and filezilla then just drag the files to filezilla then drop it on dev_hdd0 and replace all files to save it on to the ps3 (Jailbreak is better). After finish install you can update it first or last which ever one you prefer is going to install either way If you need help hmu and ill gladly help you out anyway i can. Any console questions kik me as well. Have a good modding day.

Pretty certain everyone has the game now. Kinda pointless posting this thread. :|
11-27-2015, 09:20 AM #3
DjPolloOutbreak
Do a barrel roll!
Dont be so sure.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo