Post: [PS3/1.04] Non Host Zombies DVAR Menu (Open Source)
12-08-2015, 04:38 AM #1
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NextGenUpdate,

So I was working on a Non Host Zombie Menu and i soon realized that 3/4's of the games dvar's have been patched ( god mode, noclip, give commands etc). So i'm releasing a little DVAR menu i ended up making instead.

It's got 6 DANK OPTIONS so I see it more as a menu base for something bigger. In this case, this project is Open Source and can be downloaded at the bottom of the thread.

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.
Not the best design :salll:

Since the source is here feel free to leech and use my code to make something better. This does not mean change the color of the menu and claim it as yours.

Regardless, Enjoy Geo
Last edited by NickBeHaxing ; 12-12-2015 at 05:11 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

anxify, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, cocoba, COD_MoDz21, Dog88Christian, Easter Bunny, EpicModzAMT, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, gοd, HiddenHour, iMoDz|Shadow, jwm614, Khalid1993, MC_Dogan, MrDylanHax, John, Nug, sleekshow, Specter, basshead4ever, Synergy, user_714, VenoxCoding, vicious_results, Waren, xhevanlyx, Xx-GIPPI-xX
12-08-2015, 10:47 PM #20
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NickBeHaxing View Post
Hey NextGenUpdate,

So I was working on a Non Host Zombie Menu and i soon realized that 3/4's of the games dvar's have been patched ( god mode, noclip, give commands etc). So i'm releasing a little DVAR menu i ended up making instead.

It's got 6 DANK OPTIONS so I see it more as a menu base for something bigger. In this case, this project is Open Source and can be downloaded at the bottom of the thread.

Screenshot:
Not the best design :salll:

Since the source is here feel free to leech and use my code to make something better. This does not mean change the color of the menu and claim it as yours.

Regardless, Enjoy Geo

Im so curious on how you created and how would one be made for bo2 .. never seen non host zombie

The following user thanked Easter Bunny for this useful post:

user_714
12-08-2015, 10:54 PM #21
Damn nice job, non host unlimited ammo?
+rep
12-08-2015, 11:40 PM #22
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by Spec
Seems you don't have the ps3 sdk properly installed, that's why.

i have re-installed sdk but don't work :(
12-08-2015, 11:44 PM #23
Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
Damn nice job, non host unlimited ammo?
+rep

Not hating on Nick or anything, but unlimited ammo, god mode, noclip, etc. has all been accessible without host via dvars since WAW :p

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

NickBeHaxing
12-08-2015, 11:48 PM #24
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by John View Post
Not hating on Nick or anything, but unlimited ammo, god mode, noclip, etc. has all been accessible without host via dvars since WAW :p

Doesnt that mean it should be aviable in multiplayer too and then why hasn't it been in any games since waw
12-08-2015, 11:50 PM #25
Originally posted by Easter
Doesnt that mean it should be aviable in multiplayer too and then why hasn't it been in any games since waw

Works a bit differently on multiplayer, you can use many dvars without being host but most are useless and some require you to disable cheat protection (which can be done). Most dvars can be applied without being host (that only modify yourself, i.e can't kick others if not host) but seems like this only applies to zombies
12-08-2015, 11:59 PM #26
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Works a bit differently on multiplayer, you can use many dvars without being host but most are useless and some require you to disable cheat protection (which can be done). Most dvars can be applied without being host (that only modify yourself, i.e can't kick others if not host) but seems like this only applies to zombies

Ahh i was sitting here like what if no host unlimited ammo was available for multiplayer and no one has found it or been able to but i guess it only applies to zombies
12-09-2015, 12:00 AM #27
Originally posted by Easter
Ahh i was sitting here like what if no host unlimited ammo was available for multiplayer and no one has found it or been able to but i guess it only applies to zombies

That doesn't mean it can't be done in multiplayer, just means it can't be done via dvars
12-09-2015, 02:58 AM #28
That doesn't mean it can't be done in multiplayer, just means it can't be done via dvars
Hey john can I use your menu for anti ban and this menu for zombies at the same time?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo