12-28-2015, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I will be making this thread to show my test results using YAE antiban also how banning for BO3 works from update 1.03 through 1.04

I am making this thread to help out the community and also so people can talk about antiban without filling
up Johns menu thread with antiban comments. This thread is not to hate on anybody but just to research and try to figure out how to
play BO3 without being banned but like everybody knows if you mod you run this risk of ban it just comes with the territory

So first off I will start off by saying I began on 1.03 when there was no antiban.

FIRST BO3 BAN WAVE 1.03
So first ban wave I like everybody else received account ban along with a sexy console ban from BO3 servers only not PSN.
After changing console id and account I was able to use BO3 servers again with no instant ban. Note at this point still no antiban out
yet.

SECOND BO3 BAN WAVE 1.03
So second ban wave I received an attractive account ban with no console ban. My account ban was from BO3 servers only not PSN. So I did not
use any methods like "two unbanned cids to help from getting my console banned" because that would do nothing but put two
good unbanned cids at risk. On the second ban wave BO3 did not do console bans they only did account bans so using two good cids had nothing to do with saving your cids or helping not get banned. After the second ban wave YAE antiban was released
so I downloaded the new YAE with antiban update. The menu is pretty good I might add.

STEP 1
So every time I played I signed into YAE menu connected/attached and loaded the menu at BO3 first screen with the guy holding the two guns.

STEP 2
I then waited 30 seconds before signing in to psn through the xmb.

STEP 3 I then waited 20 seconds until pushing X to go to the next screen and play.
So I was able to play on my new account only using YAE everyday with no ban but to see if the anti ban was working I needed to play and wait for next ban wave because
after the first ban wave everyone was able to play with no antiban until the second ban wave. I then got word that a third ban wave might
be hitting that weekend so I stop playing to see if I would be banned after that weekend.

1.04 UPDATE!!!
So before I played again instead of a ban wave 1.04 update was released so I had to wait for John to update YAE with antiban menu.
So after the YAE menu was updated I downloaded the update and went on to play on the same account that I played only using
YAE on update 1.03. I used same steps as before but after signing in on 1.04 I was informed that I was Account banned. What I believed is
is if I sign in on a new account I will not be banned on 1.04 using antiban but I may also not be banned not using antiban because like
the first ban wave we were able to get on the BO3 server with a new account on id without getting banned until that second wave. So if you
started a account playing on 1.04 as of right now you might not be getting ban but could mean the ban system isn't banning you yet but YAE might protect
you from being banned but if the account I use with no antiban is instant banned and the account I make using YAE isn't instant banned that will prove YAE
is working this is the only way to see.

MY NEXT TEST
My next test I will be making a account logging on to BO3 without using antiban to see if I get instant ban and then a account using YAE antiban.
My guess is on either account I will not be banned until next ban wave. But there is a chance that YAE is protecting me from getting banned.we will see.

Update on test: I have logged on using a new account without antiban using red boxes no recoil and Vsat I have played around a hour with no ban so rite now it looks like bans
are going to come random so no instant bans I will next be playing with a different new account using YAE ANTIBAN if I am again right I will not be banned until next update which is most likely when the next ban wave will hit
I will keep everyone updated

Last edited by vicious_results ; 01-04-2016 at 04:07 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to vicious_results for this useful post:

alexcubano, Pianist Prodigy, runningman420

The following 2 users groaned at vicious_results for this awful post:

Not Rage, qamartheone
03-01-2016, 11:24 PM #47
im glad i didnt pay for that trash
03-14-2016, 02:49 PM #48
mikailmods
I am error
can someone give me a link to the yae mod menu?
03-16-2016, 11:16 PM #49
Originally posted by mikailmods View Post
can someone give me a link to the yae mod menu?

It's been trashed along with everyone's money that paid for it. Sadly myself included. I think they thought a anti ban would be released but it didn't so it's no reason to have a menu. Exel also trashed his menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo