01-12-2016, 06:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just here to give you guys a friendly warning. Don't try to set sets as it is highly possible that setting your stats can flag you're MAC address as what happened to me. Shout out to to ResistTheKiwi for clarifying this. I'm sure most of you already knew this but I sure as hell didn't lol. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section I apologize in advance.
Last edited by OGConsoleModz ; 01-12-2016 at 06:23 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to OGConsoleModz for this useful post:

2JZSUPRASHADOW, kiwi_modz

The following 2 users groaned at OGConsoleModz for this awful post:

akra115, qamartheone
01-13-2016, 12:44 AM #2
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by OGConsoleModz View Post
Hey guys just here to give you guys a friendly warning. Don't try to set sets as it is highly possible that setting your stats can flag you're MAC address as what happened to me. Shout out to to ResistTheKiwi for clarifying this. I'm sure most of you already knew this but I sure as hell didn't lol. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section I apologize in advance.

I don't know if this is the correct section as I'm on my phone. But thanks for letting the community know. Now I know none of you want to mod bo3 and have to rank up legit. This is a modding section for a reason. I will release a tool soon that allows the user to mod his classes. Giving you the power of equipping locked guns, attachments, perks, score steaks and camos including dark matter Smile. Expect a release soon.

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

2JZSUPRASHADOW

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo