Post: [Zombie/Anti-Ban] SPRX MOD MENU ALL CLIENTS [Force Host Included] [DEX]
04-15-2016, 09:30 PM #1
MrNiato2
Twitter : ImMrNiato
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Video :

You must login or register to view this content.
Functions :
    Self Menu :

-God Mode (Boss from Shadows Of Evils & Der Einsendrache can't kill you)
-Unlimited Ammo
-Max Points
-Speed x2
-Fake Lag
-Third Person
-No Target
-Freeze
-Hide HUD
-All Perks
-Became Spectator
-Force Host

Primary & Seconds Weapons Menu :

-Default Weapons
-Vesper
-VMP
-Kuda
-Infernus
-The Impaler
-Special Weapons from Shadows Of Evils & Der Eisendrache.

Camo Menu :

- There are 10 camos + dark metter + pink camo.

Round Menu :

-Round 9, 16, 25, 41, 57, 89.

Stats Menu :

-Prestige 1 to 11 + level 35.

Clients Menu :

-God Mode
-Ammo
-Max Money
-Give Weapons

All Clients Menu :

-Same Option as Self Menu but for All Clients Winky Winky

I would like to thanks Indie Developer for helping me all days and for some awesome functions that are included in this menu

Link : Remove Dead 404 download link
You need to have that in Rebug Toolbox !
-Target Type : DEX
-Lv2 Kernel : DEX
-Cobra Mode : Enable

Thanks for reading and have fun
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 03-09-2017 at 02:08 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to MrNiato2 for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, Al Rashed, anxify, asu_orok, goebbels, Indie Developer, KinGzCFW_YT, Oroch, Pink Guy, skarule, Kronos, smashedya, southnspirit, TheRealVB88, This_Is_My_Life, UnboundGodz, xiYQHEMoDz, xXGRIM_REAPERXx

The following 4 users groaned at MrNiato2 for this awful post:

FFM | iMoDzRGFR, Frosty, S63, Dacoco
06-12-2016, 07:44 PM #47
MrNiato2
Originally posted by WWSASZ
Just a heads up to everyone, a guy by the name of MrNiato is releasing a tool with a virus in it on multiple sites. This guys name is MrNiato2, so you can probably understand my concern. If you buy this, run it through milky4444's sprx checking tool, to check for any cid stealers.

here's the tool You must login or register to view this content.
(P.S, apparently there are ways to bypass it, so i guess you'll never know for sure)

lol have you proof of virus ?
06-12-2016, 07:46 PM #48
MrNiato2
Originally posted by WWSASZ
Just a heads up to everyone, a guy by the name of MrNiato is releasing a tool with a virus in it on multiple sites. This guys name is MrNiato2, so you can probably understand my concern. If you buy this, run it through milky4444's sprx checking tool, to check for any cid stealers.

here's the tool You must login or register to view this content.
(P.S, apparently there are ways to bypass it, so i guess you'll never know for sure)

06-12-2016, 08:01 PM #49
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MrNiato2 View Post

I'm not accusing you of having a cid stealer, I'm just saying that you, or someone going by your name has released a tool on multiple sites with a virus, you can't link other sites here on ngu, so I'll pm you if i can find the link to the tool with the virus.

(P.S if your menu really did have a cid stealer, you easily could have removed it before scanning it in that pic xD, I'm not accusing, I'm just saying IF it had a stealer)
06-20-2016, 04:24 PM #50
MrNiato2
Still available !
06-24-2016, 08:17 PM #51
MrNiato2
New vidéos, new design of the menu !
06-25-2016, 07:13 AM #52
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
when god mode is enabled, youre unable to disable it to let the zombies kill you to end the game lol also, its like the actual menu that comes up is too far left off the screen where i cant read it all the way.... suggestions? is there a "safe area" option for your sprx hahahaa

thanks
waffa

ps
amazing job dude!
06-25-2016, 08:41 AM #53
MrNiato2
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
when god mode is enabled, youre unable to disable it to let the zombies kill you to end the game lol also, its like the actual menu that comes up is too far left off the screen where i cant read it all the way.... suggestions? is there a "safe area" option for your sprx hahahaa

thanks
waffa

ps
amazing job dude!

You can Enable and Disable God Mode ^^ lol

thanks
06-25-2016, 10:03 AM #54
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by MrNiato2 View Post
You can Enable and Disable God Mode ^^ lol

thanks

dude i dont think i must have the latest version of your tool... after watching your latest youtube video im seeing the menu look way better and improved alot... is the newset version released yet? can you please send me the newest version instead of the one i have because im unable to even see a large section of the left side of the menu.... also, the only way for me to end the game is to grenade myself... because when i click square on the god mode option again it never turns off....

thanks again man for your amazing work
waffa

ps
pretty sure mine says its v.1.3 and the latest version of your tool looks like its v.1.7 for some reason (im assuming its due to the latest 1.07 game update lol)
06-25-2016, 10:08 AM #55
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
oh i forgot to mention as well (im sure its due to the fact i must be using an older version of the sprx lol) but for some reason when god mode is enabled, im unable to use pack a punch or do any easter egg related stuff that requires holding square down (ie picking up items and such)

if this is a normal thing please lemme know lol

also i want you to know im using the sprx offline only (CID BANNED AGAIN LOL) not sure if that matters at all but thought id let you know

waffa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo