01-02-2013, 09:37 PM #1
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save a life and get a challenge lobby!
Pretty great deal right?

Help me to meet my goal by donating to help families with breast cancer and I will host you a lobby.
You must login or register to view this content. and click on the save a life tab on the left. ALL proceeds go to Relay for Life. I am doing this because my aunt (who I was close with) died just the past week. It really hit me and I want to help stop breast cancer, help the families with loved ones who have it, and find a cure.
Lobbies are for Ps3 ONLY and will be on Modern Warfare, world at war, modern warfare 2, and/or black ops.
Lobbies do not start until after my midterms which are the last week of January. Therefore lobbies start on 2/1/13

Again please read up on my website for all the details. I tried to make it as detailed as possible on how this will work. If you have any questions please contact us THANK YOU

You must login or register to view this content.
02-13-2013, 01:01 AM #2
julsbb
Banned
You are an awesome person Thank you for this. Donated $40

The following user thanked julsbb for this useful post:

Snipesome
02-18-2013, 09:32 PM #3
Originally posted by snipesome View Post
Save a life and get a challenge lobby!
Pretty great deal right?

Help me to meet my goal by donating to help families with breast cancer and I will host you a lobby.
You must login or register to view this content. and click on the save a life tab on the left. ALL proceeds go to Relay for Life. I am doing this because my aunt (who I was close with) died just the past week. It really hit me and I want to help stop breast cancer, help the families with loved ones who have it, and find a cure.
Lobbies are for Ps3 ONLY and will be on Modern Warfare, world at war, modern warfare 2, and/or black ops.
Lobbies do not start until after my midterms which are the last week of January. Therefore lobbies start on 2/1/13

Again please read up on my website for all the details. I tried to make it as detailed as possible on how this will work. If you have any questions please contact us THANK YOU

Awesome thanks

The following user thanked HAYSTACKMOBBIN for this useful post:

Snipesome
02-18-2013, 09:32 PM #4
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by HAYSTACKMOBBIN View Post
Awesome thanks

No problem Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo