02-19-2013, 12:26 AM #1
N1qqA
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody, so my YouTube Subscribers were asking me two do a Black Ops1 Xp lobby or do a 15TH prestige service. I was thinking and im going two do it and see how it works out. I have done a lot of xp lobbies already for my friends on psn and some ngu people plus YouTube people, butt i havent done it for my self yet! I well be doing this on my 2nd account since i really dont wanna get spammed with friend requests or lots of messages. Like i said i have tested this and it works perfecly fine, its basically like the mw3 xp lobby where you just kill yourself with a frag or semtex or c4 or whatever and you get xp butt mw3 takes a few deaths two get level 80, on Black Ops1 it is instant level 50 so if you want prestige 15 you kill your self like 15-16 times or i can do you instant 15th my self if you would like. Thank you two all of the people who are still waiting on the mw3 xp lobby, im sorry it has taken a long times for some of you its just theres so many people so i have been on a lot adding and inviting people and once theh get the prestige they want i well delete them then have two add more people and basically everyone wants 20th prestige pr the hacked prestige 21st prestige which you may get band if you pick that, but anyways thanl you and stay tuned. Now back two Black Ops1 tje service im currently offering right now. If you dont get invite like a few days after you posted your psn & thanked the thred then stay tigjt, remember theres gping two be a lot of people and im still hosting on mw3 and mw2, and ill explain the rules in just a sec, if you see me go offline in the middle of the game, dont worry im coming back on sometimes ill leg out if your nube toobing with unlimited ammo or my router well randomly sometimes lole disconnect which is annoyn but for who ever that was in the lobby you all well be getting invited back so no need to be afraid of that, Now let me set some rules here:

If your in my lobby dont keep nubetoobing cause like i said ill leg out for some odd reason i dont really know why but anyways dont nubetoob you can fire though.

For An Invite (READ THIS: LEAVE YOUR PSN!!

also if your on Xbox360 my friend does mw3 xp and Black Ops1 Xp and mw2 mods but he doesnt do them all the times he does when he basically wants two. So Thank you for reading and remember, Thank the thead for this service & leave your psn or xbox name.
Last edited by N1qqA ; 03-04-2013 at 11:29 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to N1qqA for this useful post:

-Collins-, -JSY, ciccione98, danielrios1436, Dannyb1234, DevilzFinest, Shane, Mui_G, RiderSlayer123, Samsungdare, whitegunner346, zZDaBiRdMaNZz
03-13-2013, 04:43 AM #47
What is your friend on Xbox gamertag?
03-13-2013, 04:02 PM #48
VII
Grunt
plz add ; OhBandit
i'll sub
03-13-2013, 04:24 PM #49
Originally posted by DXRu View Post
Hello everybody, so my YouTube Subscribers were asking me two do a Black Ops1 Xp lobby or do a 15TH prestige service. I was thinking and im going two do it and see how it works out. I have done a lot of xp lobbies already for my friends on psn and some ngu people plus YouTube people, butt i havent done it for my self yet! I well be doing this on my 2nd account since i really dont wanna get spammed with friend requests or lots of messages. Like i said i have tested this and it works perfecly fine, its basically like the mw3 xp lobby where you just kill yourself with a frag or semtex or c4 or whatever and you get xp butt mw3 takes a few deaths two get level 80, on Black Ops1 it is instant level 50 so if you want prestige 15 you kill your self like 15-16 times or i can do you instant 15th my self if you would like. Thank you two all of the people who are still waiting on the mw3 xp lobby, im sorry it has taken a long times for some of you its just theres so many people so i have been on a lot adding and inviting people and once theh get the prestige they want i well delete them then have two add more people and basically everyone wants 20th prestige pr the hacked prestige 21st prestige which you may get band if you pick that, but anyways thanl you and stay tuned. Now back two Black Ops1 tje service im currently offering right now. If you dont get invite like a few days after you posted your psn & thanked the thred then stay tigjt, remember theres gping two be a lot of people and im still hosting on mw3 and mw2, and ill explain the rules in just a sec, if you see me go offline in the middle of the game, dont worry im coming back on sometimes ill leg out if your nube toobing with unlimited ammo or my router well randomly sometimes lole disconnect which is annoyn but for who ever that was in the lobby you all well be getting invited back so no need to be afraid of that, Now let me set some rules here:

If your in my lobby dont keep nubetoobing cause like i said ill leg out for some odd reason i dont really know why but anyways dont nubetoob you can fire though.

also if your on Xbox360 my friend does mw3 xp and Black Ops1 Xp and mw2 mods but he doesnt do them all the times he does when he basically wants two. So Thank you for reading and remember, Thank the thead for this service & leave your psn or xbox name.

Nicholas-1990
03-13-2013, 04:31 PM #50
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DXRu View Post
Hello everybody, so my YouTube Subscribers were asking me two do a Black Ops1 Xp lobby or do a 15TH prestige service. I was thinking and im going two do it and see how it works out. I have done a lot of xp lobbies already for my friends on psn and some ngu people plus YouTube people, butt i havent done it for my self yet! I well be doing this on my 2nd account since i really dont wanna get spammed with friend requests or lots of messages. Like i said i have tested this and it works perfecly fine, its basically like the mw3 xp lobby where you just kill yourself with a frag or semtex or c4 or whatever and you get xp butt mw3 takes a few deaths two get level 80, on Black Ops1 it is instant level 50 so if you want prestige 15 you kill your self like 15-16 times or i can do you instant 15th my self if you would like. Thank you two all of the people who are still waiting on the mw3 xp lobby, im sorry it has taken a long times for some of you its just theres so many people so i have been on a lot adding and inviting people and once theh get the prestige they want i well delete them then have two add more people and basically everyone wants 20th prestige pr the hacked prestige 21st prestige which you may get band if you pick that, but anyways thanl you and stay tuned. Now back two Black Ops1 tje service im currently offering right now. If you dont get invite like a few days after you posted your psn & thanked the thred then stay tigjt, remember theres gping two be a lot of people and im still hosting on mw3 and mw2, and ill explain the rules in just a sec, if you see me go offline in the middle of the game, dont worry im coming back on sometimes ill leg out if your nube toobing with unlimited ammo or my router well randomly sometimes lole disconnect which is annoyn but for who ever that was in the lobby you all well be getting invited back so no need to be afraid of that, Now let me set some rules here:

My psn is mui_g_izz_sn1p1n

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo