04-26-2013, 06:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guyz, i am hosting 500xp lobbys from now on. You can join my lobby for free just send me friend request and i will add you. Remeber to write NGU in message, if you dont then i will not add you.

My psn:PRO-Killer_263

Smile
04-26-2013, 10:35 PM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
Moved to the Black Ops Lobbies and Services section.
05-01-2013, 12:44 AM #3
Originally posted by Fahad263 View Post
Hey guyz, i am hosting 500xp lobbys from now on. You can join my lobby for free just send me friend request and i will add you. Remeber to write NGU in message, if you dont then i will not add you.

My psn:PRO-Killer_263

I don't understand what to do, the XP is not sticking at all. Please help.
05-01-2013, 09:57 AM #4
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by cybersk8tr View Post
I don't understand what to do, the XP is not sticking at all. Please help.

Oh mate I think the problem is that he wasn't the Host! He must be the Host to host the xp lobby ya kno?
05-01-2013, 10:44 PM #5
Originally posted by G View Post
Oh mate I think the problem is that he wasn't the Host! He must be the Host to host the xp lobby ya kno?

No, he was definitely hosting. I killed my self four times, then just play the game out, and when I got back into the lobby, I'd still be the same level. It showed me being promoted to level 50 in the game, but when it was over and we were all in the lobby, I was level 1 still.
05-02-2013, 11:45 AM #6
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by cybersk8tr View Post
No, he was definitely hosting. I killed my self four times, then just play the game out, and when I got back into the lobby, I'd still be the same level. It showed me being promoted to level 50 in the game, but when it was over and we were all in the lobby, I was level 1 still.

Yes maybe but if is some1 hosting he must back out of the game!! For you guys to stick the xp, if he is till the end of game in the lobby u cant stick the xp!!! And you cant back out during the game before the host back out. Look at my thread in lobbys and services, theres a short guide
05-05-2013, 12:27 AM #7
Hey man i am hosting and i am host for sure i have told many people thousand times. Ok i again repeat
When you kill yourself 4 times remove your ethernet cable during game and put it back ob after 2-3 seconds when you are in main menu then sign in and you should on level 50! Then prestige and again join my lobby.
And for cod points, when you reached 15th prestige, join my game and killyoutself 22 times exactly then press start button then triangle, then see top right corner to your cod points if they are possitive, remove your cable and buy anything, and if not then killyourself and also check your cod points again and again thats it!!!

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

And sorry for your bad connection, if i am the host cuz i only have 6mbps speed :(
Be sure to checkout my new thread of instant 15th prestige Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo