05-07-2013, 10:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I'll be hosting Big Xp lobbies this week. The time I will most likely be on is from 2-5 P.M. PST. If you want in, add IN1T8K on PSN, and post legit if you can. If you don't know how these work, just look up how they do using Google, or another thread on the site.

Also, if anyone can get me in a modded zombie lobby, it would be much appreciated, thank you.

The following 8 users say thank you to cybersk8tr for this useful post:

hsiaomein, jlantz, Julien, neoar, str11ke, UserModz, XILED, xKotize

The following user groaned cybersk8tr for this awful post:

iMarlton
05-07-2013, 10:55 PM #2
Daxcrazy
Little One
might ask bout it later!
05-08-2013, 01:39 AM #3
hsiaomein
Save Point
psn Lustiify!
05-08-2013, 09:11 PM #4
Gave you + rep and thanked the post.. also my psn is Kotize_vK
Last edited by xKotize ; 05-08-2013 at 09:14 PM.
05-08-2013, 09:11 PM #5
oRadiuM-
05-09-2013, 06:00 AM #6
hsiaomein
Save Point
Originally posted by cybersk8tr View Post
Hey guys, I'll be hosting Big Xp lobbies this week. The time I will most likely be on is from 2-5 P.M. PST. If you want in, add IN1T8K on PSN, and be sure to thank the thread and post legit if you can. If you don't know how these work, just look up how they do using Google, or another thread on the site.

Also, if anyone can get me in a modded zombie lobby, it would be much appreciated, thank you.

I read your psn message and thanked as well as + rep! Add Lustiify
05-10-2013, 04:45 AM #7
str11ke
Save Point
Psn str11ke-2-

Great guy got a few priestige from him the other night...looking for some mire help just to 13 or 14 if anyone would be kind

Thanked and rep

A postive experince as my first day being a member awsome comunity...

Pm me or msg if u can help ! Thx
05-10-2013, 05:03 AM #8
iMarlton
Bounty hunter
Hey guys, I'll be hosting Big Xp lobbies this week. The time I will most likely be on is from 2-5 P.M. PST. If you want in, add IN1T8K on PSN, and be sure to thank the thread and post legit if you can. If you don't know how these work, just look up how they do using Google, or another thread on the site.

psn Sub-FeedsDaysFor
05-11-2013, 06:20 AM #9
psn - DiamondCo_Supply
05-11-2013, 08:01 AM #10
Default Avatar
Roar
Hey guys, I'll be hosting Big Xp lobbies this week. The time I will most likely be on is from 2-5 P.M. PST. If you want in, add IN1T8K on PSN, and post legit if you can. If you don't know how these work, just look up how they do using Google, or another thread on the site.

You may not ask for thanks. So you can keep this going i removed where you asked. You have to have 100 posts to buy, sell or trade on NGU. As long as you are not asking anything in return i will keep this thread open. Please refer to forum rules. Thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo