06-27-2015, 12:12 AM #1
Darkglas
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to do a complete reset on my account and look like I have never played black ops 1
06-28-2015, 08:44 PM #2
MessMaker221
I am error
I can do that, you can do it too, find Soarrs prestige hack save game + pkg, convert the pkg into a backup, (there are plenty of tutorials and how-tos). Backup the file onto your PS3, and boot up black ops, it will reset your account but you can resign the save game on his thread and make your own custom stats. Once you have done all of that, delete the gamedata and re-install to play online. simple Winky Winky
06-28-2015, 09:00 PM #3
Hate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Darkglas View Post
I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to do a complete reset on my account and look like I have never played black ops 1

I can do it! How much are you able to pay $1 paypal?
07-02-2015, 07:55 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Yeah, it's just a click of a button on a RTM Tool. Smile
07-02-2015, 10:00 AM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Darkglas View Post
I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to do a complete reset on my account and look like I have never played black ops 1

If no one here has done it check out the free services section maybe someone from there would do it :p
07-02-2015, 03:50 PM #6
Darkglas
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kas View Post
If no one here has done it check out the free services section maybe someone from there would do it :p

I've been looking around and no one really does free black ops 1 recoveries anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo