Post: [REQUEST] Modded Zombie save that works on DLC maps ?
08-07-2013, 02:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi people,
so I was wondering if such a savefile existed, because I've been trying so many modded saves and none seem to work on the DLC maps! This is killing me!
Anyone know where I could find a savefile with modded zombie that works on DLC maps?
Thanks in advance!
08-20-2013, 08:15 PM #2
So, a suggestion, anyone? Thx!
08-22-2013, 11:32 PM #3
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
hey look in the save games section and find your code the BLUS or BLES if you dont know how to resign i can do it for you just message me back sending your SAVEDATA in your save game data on ps3 or tell me the BLUSXXXXX or BLESXXXXX and ill find you a save game that u can use on all maps
08-23-2013, 03:01 PM #4
Thanks for the help mate, the region code is BLES01031.
Though I do know how to resign a save and change region codes w/ the SFO Editor, I just can't find a save that'll work on all the DLC maps.
08-23-2013, 11:11 PM #5
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by crazyjava View Post
Thanks for the help mate, the region code is BLES01031.
Though I do know how to resign a save and change region codes w/ the SFO Editor, I just can't find a save that'll work on all the DLC maps.

dont worry i'll find you one
08-26-2013, 12:22 PM #6
Originally posted by tygouvion123 View Post

If you do I'll worship you forever mate! :embarrassed:
08-29-2013, 10:27 AM #7
Originally posted by tygouvion123 View Post

Sorry to bother you, but is there any chance you found the magical savefile? ^^
08-30-2013, 10:48 PM #8
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
Sorry to bother you, but is there any chance you found the magical savefile? ^^

srry man i've been busy but i'll find one tonight
08-31-2013, 07:34 PM #9
Hi people,
so I was wondering if such a savefile existed, because I've been trying so many modded saves and none seem to work on the DLC maps! This is killing me!
Anyone know where I could find a savefile with modded zombie that works on DLC maps?
Thanks in advance!

Hey, I have been working on an ultimate Black Ops save. It is probably the best one you'll ever find. I am still editing and working on it. However if you want, I could release it and you can test it out for me. It has many binds and functions.
09-05-2013, 10:58 AM #10
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
Hey, I have been working on an ultimate Black Ops save. It is probably the best one you'll ever find. I am still editing and working on it. However if you want, I could release it and you can test it out for me. It has many binds and functions.

I could do that for you, I have all the DLC. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo