10-18-2008, 01:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a post to show you noobs how ****ing annoying it is, to see constant threads entitled "Unlimited Ammo online WORKING" and then when we all click the thread it says "Does anyone know how to ge the hacks working?"

Lets get this straight, when we say they are patched, we mean "they are GONE, finito, silenced, assassinated, poisoned,raped, burnt,DEAD" We do NOT (i repeat NOT) Mean : "The hacks are patched but if you ask us for them enough they will unpatch themselves for all to use"

We arn't hiding them anywhere, we are not being 'secret' they are gone! gone! Yes, it would be fun to waste the last few months of COD 4 shooting the **** out of people with unlimited RPGs, or film a machinima that would uber pawn coz there was so many explosions you don't know if that was a grenade you just through or a cluster bomb...but they are gone, PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE DECIDING THAT YOU WILL ASK AGAIN.

I can tell someone out there is right now thinking " They hacks are gone? wait...they obviously want me to believe that so they can hack and i can't! zomg! if i ask them for it they will probably give it to me for being so GOD DAM INTELLIGENT and figuring out there evil scheme"

Thank you that will be all....

If you have an oppinion on the post why don't you keep it to your bloody self...
Jokes lol still if you think i am right then just respond with something encouraging Happy

The following 3 users say thank you to lukeybabes123 for this useful post:

DaleD-, NP Carling26, thegod91
10-18-2008, 10:17 PM #11
i es a haX0r, pm me if u wnt to know how to get unlimited RPGs and shoot thru walls
10-18-2008, 10:35 PM #12
lol, jake can you show me the hacks??
10-18-2008, 11:09 PM #13
Batman™
I defeated!
Originally posted by thegod91 View Post
Can you tell me where I can find hacks please?
I'm begging...

STOP beggin there r none except PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by gdeagle View Post
But how about an aimbot? My friends friend said someone on their friends list has it working.
I have Hax and I'm not sharing.
And on and on and on.

again ONLY PS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by JonnehBoi View Post
Omg? Hax Are Patched!?
Stop Being Greedy And Give Us Them?!!
THEY R SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When In Doubt, Google It. xD

IT WONT WORK ASS HOLE
Originally posted by CharSiuBoy View Post
i es a haX0r, pm me if u wnt to know how to get unlimited RPGs and shoot thru walls

THERE R NONE EXCEPT PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-18-2008, 11:11 PM #14
Batman™
I defeated!
im gettin so tired and sick of people askin 4 them i just wanna become a MOD and ban them and their IP adress so they can never come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-18-2008, 11:30 PM #15
ZOMG THEY SHOULD GET BANNED lol and dont double post joe

-Jabba
10-18-2008, 11:53 PM #16
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by joe
im gettin so tired and sick of people askin 4 them i just wanna become a MOD and ban them and their IP adress so they can never come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate stfu look lets face it there are hacks out there but people like you won't ever get anything
10-19-2008, 12:01 AM #17
Originally posted by joe
STOP beggin there r none except PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again ONLY PS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WONT WORK ASS HOLE

THERE R NONE EXCEPT PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I was joking and I'm working on/have hacks for cod4 and there's 4 or 5 people getting it.... they know who they are:

Super-snipz
Gops
Enduro

And a few others
10-19-2008, 12:01 AM #18
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Holy shit, you people asking for them are so pathetic, the thread just explained there are not hacks and you f**king retards are asking for them in the next thread! Please, do us all a favor: Go dig a hole, get in it, and kill yourself. K, thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo