04-06-2010, 10:15 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
oX-matto-Xo's KillStreak Codes

CODES UPDATE: 10/07/10

Hey everyone again, Im sorry I took so long to release my codes, these have to be the coolest codes on the site so far!

These are not my full codes! I wont be releasing my actual codes, these are the basic's of what I use.

First off, im only releasing my basic codes as a BETA, because I wanted to prove to people that these codes are legit and yes they do work!

What these codes do;

-Gives you a clean Killstreak of 35,000 for 1 dier or 55,000 for 2 diers, or 85,000 with 3diers, it goes on and it depends on how good your connection is.

-No need to Cellotape down your controller buttons, to fire!

-No need to go in option and change team, just simply Press the START button, to enable change team. (When HOST it makes all clients able to change to the right team)

-No Texture/Graphics LAG what so ever!

-No need to password protect or lock your lobby, these codes lock your players, suitable for the game, you may need to change party_maxplayers 3 to the number of dier you have. (I have 3 because I have 2 Diers)

These codes are mainly for DISTRICT, but you can use them in a cage match.
These codes are not for noobs, there for the people who know what they are doing.

The Code: Gpad0_MP
Originally posted by another user
set playlist "7"
set clanName "^1oX"
set motd "^2Created By ^1oX-matto-Xo™"
set af "vstr af1"
set af1 "vstr afe ; set af vstr af2"
set af2 "vstr afd ; set af vstr af1"
set afe "god ; +attack ; +toggleads_throw"
set afd "god ; -attack ; -toggleads_throw"
bind DPAD_UP "scr_sd_timelimit 00000.1 ; scr_sd_scorelimit 1"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "fast_restart"
bind BUTTON_X "+activate ; g_gametype sd ; party_maxplayers 3 ; scr_player_maxhealth 10 ; scr_xpscale 0 ; scr_sd_timelimit 0 ; scr_sd_roundswitch 0 ; scr_sd_scorelimit 0 ; set scr_game_allowkillcam 0 ; scr_sd_numlives 0 ; scr_sd_bombtimer 4500 ; scr_sd_planttime .000001 ; scr_sd_bombtimer .000001 ; scr_sd_defusetime 1 ; scr_sd_multibomb 1 ; scr_sd_playerrespawndelay 0 ; scr_sd_waverespawndelay 0"
bind BUTTON_START "togglemenu ; ui_allow_teamchange 1"
bind BUTTON_B "vstr af ; toggle timescale 10 1 ; cg_fov 80 ; cg_drawshellshock 0 ; r_lodscalerigid 4 ; r_fullbright 1 ; fx_enable 0 ; r_fog 0"
bind BUTTON_Y "noclip"

The Code: Gpad0_CM
Originally posted by another user
set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_xboxlive"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set g_antilag "1"
set cg_drawsnapshot "1"
set cl_maxpackets "125"
set cg_drawFPS "1"
set cg_drawFPSLabels "1"
set cg_drawLagometer "1"
set scr_game_forceuav "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "4"
set input_autoAim "1"
set party_connectToOthers "0"
set party_host "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"
set perk_weapRateMultiplier "0.000000001"
set perk_weapSpreadMultiplier "0.0000001"
set player_sustainammo "1"
set nightVisionDisableEffects "1"

The Controls:

Dpad UP - Ends the game..
Square - Keep pressing at the loading screen.
Dpad RIGHT - Fast Restarts the game to avoid map error.
Circle - Enables/Disables Automatic Firing & Toggles Game Speed.
Triangle - NoClip, to position yourself into a wall.
START Button - Enables CHANGE TEAM.

Please +Rep & Thank this post.

oX-matto-Xo
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 09-01-2010 at 07:08 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Okami, 4chanPartyVan, AmanH, Anus Destroyer, BiggIE_909, Boysee, Callisto, charlzangelz, Cpt.Slow, davidalis, GNDOOOR_KILLER, GIVEME-ALL, iiFaMoUzZ-, IW_JOSH, jxp-jumper, Kaspa, Lucky7, Lydens Hoe. G3T, oipsw, Omniplasma, pezza53, PUDDIN_BOLLOX, s70con, Sasuke Uchiha, Stevan0vic-, Thunderchicken, TiiKToK, weemeeky, XeNaToN, xModGodx, xRaW, zIFazex
08-04-2010, 10:59 PM #137
Originally posted by Xo View Post
You dont believe me? LOL

I will give you clues, auto line up can be done my "setviewpos"

Everything else from auto shoot etc, is done by a vstr string, the time limit, is done by the actual game time!

The file isnt too large, is very small and simple, im current making a mod menu for my full codes, so please dont think this is BS.

I believe you now that's what I didn't think about. What are the co-ordinates that you use to line you up in the right spot? Winky Winky
Last edited by HeAdsWillRoLL ; 08-04-2010 at 11:56 PM.
08-07-2010, 05:55 AM #138
Josh.
Gym leader
Damn. I looked at matto's ks codes, and I jizzed in my pants.
08-10-2010, 12:19 PM #139
Yo nice codes, only problem is when i press cicle to enable auto fire etc my dier always times out :(. Any suggestions how i can get round this?
Thanks
08-18-2010, 03:06 AM #140
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Okay guys, ive finally stopped hacking my ps3.. and I will start making NEW codes, I will release my full set of codes with a mod menu any time soon.

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Omniplasma
08-18-2010, 04:09 AM #141
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Okay guys, ive finally stopped hacking my ps3.. and I will start making NEW codes, I will release my full set of codes with a mod menu any time soon.

Nice i always love the codes you make Smile
08-18-2010, 05:23 AM #142
oX-matto-Xo's KillStreak Codes

CODES UPDATE: 10/07/10

Hey everyone again, Im sorry I took so long to release my codes, these have to be the coolest codes on the site so far!

These are not my full codes! I wont be releasing my actual codes, these are the basic's of what I use.

First off, im only releasing my basic codes as a BETA, because I wanted to prove to people that these codes are legit and yes they do work!

What these codes do;

-Gives you a clean Killstreak of 35,000 for 1 dier or 55,000 for 2 diers, or 85,000 with 3diers, it goes on and it depends on how good your connection is.

-No need to Cellotape down your controller buttons, to fire!

-No need to go in option and change team, just simply Press the START button, to enable change team. (When HOST it makes all clients able to change to the right team)

-No Texture/Graphics LAG what so ever!

-No need to password protect or lock your lobby, these codes lock your players, suitable for the game, you may need to change party_maxplayers 3 to the number of dier you have. (I have 3 because I have 2 Diers)

These codes are mainly for DISTRICT, but you can use them in a cage match.
These codes are not for noobs, there for the people who know what they are doing.

The Code: Grad0_MP

The Code: Grad0_CM

The Controls:

Dpad UP - Ends the game..
Square - Keep pressing at the loading screen.
Dpad RIGHT - Fast Restarts the game to avoid map error.
Circle - Enables/Disables Automatic Firing & Toggles Game Speed.
Triangle - NoClip, to position yourself into a wall.
START Button - Enables CHANGE TEAM.

Please +Rep & Thank this post.

oX-matto-Xo

These codes are legit. Thanks Matto!
08-18-2010, 05:39 AM #143
You cant even turn off no lag... and quick restart freezes... its boring and gay codes... try mine mattox i bet mine are better
08-21-2010, 11:31 AM #144
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by duty View Post
You cant even turn off no lag... and quick restart freezes... its boring and gay codes... try mine mattox i bet mine are better

These are KILLSTREAK codes, these are not lobby mess about codes, these codes were design for killstreaks only, so why would you want to turn off no lag? :S & quick restarts freezes because you havnt loaded the map correctly.

And why did you post another thread, on the exact same copy?

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

weemeeky
08-26-2010, 09:31 PM #145
matto were do i put the codes to stop errors m8 ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo