04-06-2010, 10:32 PM #1
-Skyline
Anonymous
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know i made an -eB- boosting clan earlier this year, but now we're actually going for it. all we ask is for you not to: shoot people, kill people and not to go in the middle on the flag, anything like that you will be kicked immediatly. ADD ii_skyl1n3_ii or Chaz0001 for more info, and we'll help to get you to 10th prestige or high in the leaderboards Winky Winky BEFORE YOU ADD US - MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GO IN THE RING OF THE FLAG! IF YOU DO YOU MAY GET KILLED BUT ME OR SAS_MADELEY WE TEACH YOU - IF YOU GET KILLED AND WRECK THE RANK-UP, WE WILL "NOT"! LET YOU IN OUR CLAN. !!!!!!FOR SOME REASON I WENT ON THE WAW RANK UP AND IT WENT TO THE COD4 SECTION - THIS IS FOR WAW - I DIDNT REALISE IT WAS IN THE COD4 SECTION UNTIL I GOT A MESSAGE FROM SOMEONE, I AM SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS A COD4 ONE!!!!!! JUST SO YOU KNOW, THIS IS FOR PS3 NOT XBOX!!
Last edited by -Skyline ; 04-22-2010 at 08:55 AM.
04-11-2010, 04:00 PM #2
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
ok I added both of you guys.
04-14-2010, 07:28 PM #3
Whiteshizzle
Do a barrel roll!
Sorry if it's a nooby question, But whats wrong with the middle of the flag?
04-14-2010, 10:03 PM #4
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by fshskyline99 View Post
I know i made an -eB- boosting clan earlier this year, but now we're actually going for it. all we ask is for you not to: shoot people, kill people and not to go in the middle on the flag, anything like that you will be kicked immediatly. ADD ii_skyl1n3_ii or SAS_MADELEY for more info, and we'll help to get you to 10th prestige or high in the leaderboards Winky Winky BEFORE YOU ADD US - MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GO IN THE RING OF THE FLAG! IF YOU DO YOU MAY GET KILLED BUT ME OR SAS_MADELEY WE TEACH YOU - IF YOU GET KILLED AND WRECK THE RANK-UP, WE WILL "NOT"! LET YOU IN OUR CLAN.

You deleted me because i dont have WaW anymore and you osted in the cod4 section?
04-15-2010, 02:15 PM #5
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by billy030 View Post
You deleted me because i dont have WaW anymore and you osted in the cod4 section?

For some reason it took me to the cod4 rank up section and i pressed the waw one... i didnt realise and i just did the cod5 one AGAIN and it went to the cod4 one, AGAIN so sorry if you thought i meant cod4, but it wasn't my fault if i couldnt get on the WaW one.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 04-15-2010 at 02:18 PM.
04-19-2010, 12:47 PM #6
celtic3inarow
Bounty hunter
is this for the ps3, if so add celtic3inarow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo