06-10-2008, 07:46 PM #1
Deadkiller
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVrhhVrItHU]YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Patch 1.30[/ame]

The following 13 users say thank you to Deadkiller for this useful post:

Batman™, Cragith, Deathstench, lolyfoo, Darth Saul, Riffy69, Slay3r, Stetchy, TheDee1992, WeezyVBaby, xshowtimex, Xx-ShAdOw--xX
08-28-2008, 07:33 PM #74
is this for ps3 or pc please tell me and what i copy and paste please tell me an d be my friends in ps3 my name is saoudmohd this is my name in ps3
08-29-2008, 01:05 PM #75
Deadkiller
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by saoudsaoud View Post
is this for ps3 or pc please tell me and what i copy and paste please tell me an d be my friends in ps3 my name is saoudmohd this is my name in ps3

this is for the ps3 and if you need help then use this it will help.

1.copy your call of duty 4 savedata to a USB flashdrive.
2.plug the flash drive into your comuter.
3.open the flash drive to view folders.
4.click the folder PS3 then SAVEDATA after that go to BLUS30072-AUTO-
5.once your in BLUS30072-AUTO- open the file GPADO_MP with notepad.
6.when your in GPADO_MP there should be other codes in there delete them then put whatever hacks you want in then save.
7.safely remove hardware and plug the flash drive back into your PS3.
8.then overwrite the hacked savedata.
9.MAKE SURE THAT YOU OVERWRITE THE HACKS BEFORE DELETING THE PATCH!!!!!!! and then your hacks will work offline in splitscreen, campaign or lan
08-30-2008, 09:06 PM #76
su1c1d3al
Do a barrel roll!
all that works is the laser
X.X
08-30-2008, 09:59 PM #77
bekum
Save Point
can somebody help me with this will these hacks work on private match ?? me and a freind online private only tho will the hacks work and plzz tell me how do i do this everytime i try with the hacks it dont work tell me step by step plzz from copying files what do i have to delte patch anything ??????
09-02-2008, 01:19 AM #78
Deadkiller
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bekum View Post
can somebody help me with this will these hacks work on private match ?? me and a freind online private only tho will the hacks work and plzz tell me how do i do this everytime i try with the hacks it dont work tell me step by step plzz from copying files what do i have to delte patch anything ??????

if you need any help

1.copy your call of duty 4 savedata to a USB flashdrive.
2.plug the flash drive into your comuter.
3.open the flash drive to view folders.
4.click the folder PS3 then SAVEDATA after that go to BLUS30072-AUTO-
5.once your in BLUS30072-AUTO- open the file GPADO_MP with notepad.
6.when your in GPADO_MP there should be other codes in there delete them then put whatever hacks you want in then save.
7.safely remove hardware and plug the flash drive back into your PS3.
8.then overwrite the hacked savedata.
9.MAKE SURE THAT YOU OVERWRITE THE HACKS BEFORE DELETING THE PATCH!!!!!!! and then your hacks will work offline

if you have trouble then message me or post here.
09-02-2008, 01:42 AM #79
I Need Help Bad.i Have No Idea What Any Of You Guys Are Talking About.im No Good With Computers.but I Still Want To Get The Hacks.helpppppppppppppppp
09-02-2008, 05:12 AM #80
what do u mean by deleting the patch i dont know, help?
09-02-2008, 10:18 AM #81
the hacks do work
although until u play online cos have to intall the updtates
therefore they will no longer work..
but hey iff u dnt go online and want to have fun with your m8's this is the hack for u Winky Winky
09-03-2008, 12:46 AM #82
Deadkiller
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheDee1996 View Post
I Need Help Bad.i Have No Idea What Any Of You Guys Are Talking About.im No Good With Computers.but I Still Want To Get The Hacks.helpppppppppppppppp

ok tell me what you dont understand and i will help you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo