08-06-2010, 06:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Zombie Mod V1

hey guys,ive managed to finish my NEW zombie mod,it has taken awhile to do but im currently trying to fix the bugs with it,so what you guys need to know what inside this pack is:
-there are 2 teams(zombies n survivors)
all the current objects & upgrades in this pack are:
survivors:
-survivor store(to gain ammo,health & toggle laser)
-the Upgrader(to upgrade to a newer weapon & make it more powerful)
-you will gain access to upgraded perks & player adjustments
-you will have a choice to pick the layout of your gun(left or right)
-the screen will be darker than the zombies(makes it more spooky)
-you will have LOWER health than the zombies(theres a reason for this)
zombies(beta testers only):
-you will have the ability to use commando(lunge like on mw2)
-you will have a faster sprint scale than the survivors(it also makes a timed blur for the speed effect)
-you will have a inverted vision to see the humens better(like thermal)
-red boxes will be added
-everything will be taken & given a default weapon & repositiond

current bugs:

-fix movement while upgrading your weapon(its timed)

do not tamper with these codes or add anything due to its not playing the rules right(only when i release).

this is V1,version 2 & possibly 3 will be out soon

release date:
RELEASE HAS NOW CHANGED DUE TO I HAVE YLOD ON MY PS3.

you need any info or want me to add anything to the codes,just post below.
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 08-08-2010 at 09:45 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

Acidic Rayne, anima452, DarkLiightz, davirus_, julian_1234, exTacy Angel, FourzerotwoFAILS, Haxman2, hazere2008, Mr.Amitoz, mw2moddingx, NanuGama, oX-matto-Xo, ShAdoW_RiDa, tenacious_scott, The Shoota, thebosspr, TheMagicN, zPeRFeKTx
08-08-2010, 03:57 PM #56
hazere2008
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mitchlawson2009 View Post
well when it is released where will it be? on youtube? on ngu? were man?
and please count me in!

on here but proibz through a pm or sumet o no1 can leak so if ge he coes plz dont post them or make a thread n put em in keep em to urself
08-08-2010, 04:16 PM #57
can i be in?
08-08-2010, 04:18 PM #58
guys,i will be releasing them out to certain peeps and at max 18 people in a lobby,the time of release has now changed due to im busy,it will be at max 7pm.
-sorry for any problems :(

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by hazere2008 View Post
on here but proibz through a pm or sumet o no1 can leak so if ge he coes plz dont post them or make a thread n put em in keep em to urself

as he said,you WILL receve them somehow privetly.due to leaking,if you do get them keep them to yourself or expect to not take part in any more lobby`s

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

hazere2008
08-08-2010, 04:21 PM #59
hazere2008
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by UK
guys,i will be releasing them out to certain peeps and at max 18 people in a lobby,the time of release has now changed due to im busy,it will be at max 7pm.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

as he said,you WILL receve them somehow privetly.due to leaking,if you do get them keep them to yourself or expect to not take part in any more lobby`s

yhupp lolz also id lke to say something u might wanna post or add to ur thread

if u do not recieve the codes its ok dont flame on me because of it just remember they will be released at some point so you'll just have to wait
08-08-2010, 04:33 PM #60
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by UK

Will you pm me the codes I do not have. Access to ps3
08-08-2010, 04:36 PM #61
hazere2008
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ryan.curley View Post
Will you pm me the codes I do not have. Access to ps3

he wil only give the codes if ur one of the people that get picked ok if not u wont get them
08-08-2010, 04:46 PM #62
mitchlawson2009
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hazere2008 View Post

Yes thankz for telling me.
Dont worry i will keep them to myself, because i just think it is unfair for him to work really hard on the codes and then be really generous and give it out to a few people and then those people just give them out.
It it unfair!
dont worry i will keep them to myself if i get them. Thankz

psn-mitchlawson2009
08-08-2010, 04:58 PM #63
hazere2008
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mitchlawson2009 View Post
Yes thankz for telling me.
Dont worry i will keep them to myself, because i just think it is unfair for him to work really hard on the codes and then be really generous and give it out to a few people and then those people just give them out.
It it unfair!
dont worry i will keep them to myself if i get them. Thankz

psn-mitchlawson2009

gdgd mate +rep 4 u
08-08-2010, 06:31 PM #64
Flex99923
The Messiah
Hey, Yeah could you send me the codes m8. Im in.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo