05-12-2008, 11:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Video.............[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roC53IilFzI]YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Patch 1.30 HaX[/ame]

The following 3 users say thank you to [tCw*]Vindada for this useful post:

GetDeleted -_-, HaX0rZ_UnItEd, Playstation3
05-21-2008, 06:51 PM #47
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
Sarda u have hax dont u!! no u dont u dont have anything and u dont even have home but gd effort u nooooob
05-21-2008, 07:06 PM #48
Chill With All The Flaming People.. We Dont Want To Start A Argument..
05-22-2008, 06:25 AM #49
llf gops u twat and u do
05-22-2008, 08:47 PM #50
Default Avatar
gta4pro
i did ;pads of codes for the patch but fuck all worked :(
05-24-2008, 04:55 AM #51
Boneho
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah i have him as a friend but he never shows the hax
05-24-2008, 06:13 PM #52
yeah boi
Do a barrel roll!
im kinda a noob 2 this hacking thing so i got a cople of questions

wer can i get this proxy server thing from and wots packet injection

please get bak 2 me bcus this hak is fantastik!!

thx

PSN:a12345678910poo
05-25-2008, 07:57 AM #53
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
ok heres a tut for every1! not written by me

Ok all you people out their wanting to do packet injection heres a little tutorial I made....

Step 1: First you will need to download Ps3proxy PS3HaX Network - PS3 Hacks - Downloads - PS3 Proxy Server

Now this does work on vista but you need the 1.1 microsoft framework

Yes this works with Firmware 2.30

Step 2: So now that you have your proxy installed open that shit up by going to "C:\programfiles\CF3B5\PS3.ProxyServer\PS3.ProxyServer.GUI.exe" do not do anything yet we want to first get your local ip you can do this by going Start > Run then type "cmd" and hit enter should bring you to a command promt

Step 3: So now you got the command promt open type "ipconfig" and will bring you to something like this

Step 4: Now take that number and put it in the ps3proxy and select ps3 mod

Step 5: Now go to your ps3 network settings > select custom keep pressing over untill you get to the proxy menu their enter the same ip you entered in to the proxy hit "x" and finish and skip test settings.

Step 6: Now that you have the proxy setup and your ps3 configured its time to get starting on the actual packet injection, google packet injection software and some should come up

Step 7: So now you have installed your packet injection program open that shit up and click the icon directly under file it should ask you some things but don't touch the settings for packets but change your network adapter to your if its not the right one.

Step 8: So now that your packet program is ruining its time to load up call of duty 4 connect online and play a game or two...

Step 9: Now you have played a game go packet to the packet program and see what it has captured I found that the call of duty 4 packets are in purple

Step 10: Now you have captured packets go and screw with them and experiment with values Hope this helps the people who are trying to tamper with packet injection of their own hope someone actually releases what packets need to be tampered or what kind of program they used anyways happy tampering
05-25-2008, 08:02 AM #54
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
i want a full video of it... not just skipped parts but full!
05-25-2008, 08:03 AM #55
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
yh oc thats what we all want lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo