12-30-2010, 02:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); closed
stop asking its over
Last edited by xELiT3_Sn1PaXx ; 12-31-2010 at 04:00 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to xELiT3_Sn1PaXx for this useful post:

aaronc, billionk, Chance Mott
12-31-2010, 12:35 AM #65
I need to test this out :P
12-31-2010, 12:42 AM #66
Originally posted by Telepot View Post

Gtfo @ your 27 posts, You've done nothing for this forum, you can't just get good people banned for no reason?

Actually, they are really buggy and can derank you. I should know, they were my codes.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by ScaMmEr View Post
OMG people are you even thinking?Maybe some of us have something to do and don't have time to do this s***t but we want to have fun :carling:

We also have stuff to do, however we focus on this. You don't see me going up to the pitcher in a baseball game and telling him to throw the ball nice and slow because I'm not as good as the other kids and just want to have fun.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by XeNoNx View Post
tell me why would he release it with like some many bugs?

It's called a rep hore. I was helpful and gave him the codes needed to be released and told him not to release them and then guess what happens, he leaks them. Honestly I'm glad he leaked these. I was about to tell him how to get some of the hacks online without a bypass. Can you imagine if he had leaked that? It would have been chaos.
12-31-2010, 12:43 AM #67
!x-MONKEY-BOMB!
League Champion
Originally posted by Telepot View Post
<3 Code is poetry.

Gtfo @ your 27 posts, You've done nothing for this forum, you can't just get good people banned for no reason?

That's unfair just because he's got 27 posts don't mean shit. He tried the codes and he has the right to free speech. Don't mean he can just get people band when he wants and he ain't going to ban him but chewskys ain't your boyfriend. Your getting so defensive over one thing someone new to the forums has said.

The following 2 users say thank you to !x-MONKEY-BOMB! for this useful post:

PROPH3CY, rampagex123
12-31-2010, 12:56 AM #68
Originally posted by rampagex123 View Post
These codes derank you..I`ve tested them. Please ban CHEWKEYS NGU.

This is what happens when codes get leaked. This was my code that I shared with snipez. He leaked them after I told him not to. You may think that we don't release codes because we're mean but it's not. Sometimes the codes are really buggy and can actually cause harm. If these codes are used improperly they can put you to lvl 1 no prestige and unable to rank up.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by BOMB View Post
he released it because everyone was bugging him and the others to release it and he released it because chewskys apparently stole it or something. :p i don't know but I'm unsure if its a fake or not because only one person outside of there group has claimed to get it working.

This was my code. I gave it to snipz because I thought I could trust him, clearly I couldn't. Then he told it to chewskys and it all went wrong. This just goes to show that people can't be trusted on here.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sn1PaXx View Post
hey sorry but I had to do it someone released em so I though oh shit well at least I could release it and give credit to you and fourzerotwoFAILS I did it with the best intentions

There is one rule you should know. If it's not yours, don't post it.

I don't care if you give credit, you just don't post it.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sn1PaXx View Post
DUE TO CHEWSKYS RETARDED ASS WHATEVER

here it is

"statSet mp/unlock_challenges 32"
ALL CREDIT TO fourzerotwoFAILS and UK VIPER

quit whining end of discussion its out there

REP+ fourzerotwoFAILS and UK VIPER

REP- CHEWSKYS FOR BEING A DICK!!!

Also, you're no better than chewsky. Just because someone else posted it doesn't mean that you are now allowed to post it. I had it under control, only a few people saw it. Then you posted this thread and it already has over 1,200 views. Next time all you need to do is keep your mouth shut... wait, sorry. There wont be a next time.

The following 2 users say thank you to FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

PROPH3CY, Unonymous
12-31-2010, 12:58 AM #69
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
This is what happens when codes get leaked. This was my code that I shared with snipez. He leaked them after I told him not to. You may think that we don't release codes because we're mean but it's not. Sometimes the codes are really buggy and can actually cause harm. If these codes are used improperly they can put you to lvl 1 no prestige and unable to rank up.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

This was my code. I gave it to snipz because I thought I could trust him, clearly I couldn't. Then he told it to chewskys and it all went wrong. This just goes to show that people can't be trusted on here.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

There is one rule you should know. If it's not yours, don't post it.

I don't care if you give credit, you just don't post it.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Also, you're no better than chewsky. Just because someone else posted it doesn't mean that you are now allowed to post it. I had it under control, only a few people saw it. Then you posted this thread and it already has over 1,200 views. Next time all you need to do is keep your mouth shut... wait, sorry. There wont be a next time.

Man some strangers would be more trustworthy than this. Btw does the online w/o bypass involve the classes like u said u were going to try?
12-31-2010, 01:02 AM #70
Originally posted by Unonymous View Post
Man some strangers would be more trustworthy than this. Btw does the online w/o bypass involve the classes like u said u were going to try?

No it doesn't.
12-31-2010, 01:16 AM #71
No it doesn't.

k just wondering good luck with cod4 modding its still the best cod Happy

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

No it doesn't.

oh yeah quick question can i bind .cfgs? like execs?
12-31-2010, 02:46 AM #72
XeNoNx
You talkin to me?
Actually, they are really buggy and can derank you. I should know, they were my codes.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

We also have stuff to do, however we focus on this. You don't see me going up to the pitcher in a baseball game and telling him to throw the ball nice and slow because I'm not as good as the other kids and just want to have fun.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

It's called a rep hore. I was helpful and gave him the codes needed to be released and told him not to release them and then guess what happens, he leaks them. Honestly I'm glad he leaked these. I was about to tell him how to get some of the hacks online without a bypass. Can you imagine if he had leaked that? It would have been chaos.

What a douche bag if he leaked the online hacks everyone would be on cod 4 hacking XD
12-31-2010, 08:49 AM #73

I wasn't talking about this code "statSet mp/unlock_challenges 32"...
I was taling about these :

MP:

set party_connectToOthers 0
bind dpad_up "exec developer.cfg;exec developer.cfg"
bind dpad_down "exec mp/unlock_init.cfg;exec mp/unlock_challenges.cfg;exec mp/unlock_menu.cfg;exec mp/stats_init.cfg;exec mp/unlock_allweapon.cfg;exec mp/unlock_allperks.cfg;statSet 270 99;statSet 271 99;statSet 272 99;statSet 273 99;statSet 274 99;statSet 275 99;statSet 276 99;statSet 277 99;statSet 278 99;statSet 279 99;snd_playlocal mp_level_up"

CM:

set gpad_buttonsConfig "t"
set gpad_sticksConfig "t"
set clanname "{@@}"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "fast_restart;xblive_privatematch 0;xblive_rankedmatch 1;onlinegame 1"
bind dpad_left "statSet 2326 11"

Which CHEWKEYS released on page 5. They derank you on purpose.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo