06-26-2008, 12:17 AM #1
pyosnka
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This tutorial will teach you how to play COD4 multiplayer on PC while using a pirated copy. If you pirate your games and would like to play online, this will help, at least with COD4.

1. Get a copy of COD4. It doesn't matter how or where, but some ways are preferred. *cough*torrents*cough*

2. Download and install the latest patch. As of the time of writing, 1.6 is the latest version. You can download it You must login or register to view this content.

3. Patch the iw3sp.exe using a cracked version. This is necessary if you still want to play singleplayer. I have uploaded a cracked .exe for 1.6 You must login or register to view this content.

4. Install Xfire. You will have to make an account if you don't already have one. Download Xfire You must login or register to view this content.

5. Now you will need to find a cracked server to play on. I use Game-Monitor to do this. A list of cracked servers can be found You must login or register to view this content.

6. Choose a server from the list I linked to earlier and open Xfire.

7. Go to the servers tab and right click on COD4. Click "Add Custom IP to Favorites"

You must login or register to view this content.

8. Enter the IP and port for the server you selected from the list. I used "Cracked TDM Hardcore Cracked-Gaming.com" so my dialog box would look like this:

9. Click OK and the server will now appear under your favorites list:

10. Double click the server and start playing!

Hope you enjoyed my first tutorial on NGU!
08-17-2010, 11:20 AM #11
when i open Xfire Cod4 isnt in my installed games list, any way to fix this?
08-17-2010, 11:25 AM #12
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
I uninstalled it last week I played 5 constanly different servers and they all lagged.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo