04-17-2009, 04:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some guy on the xbox 360 hacking in a Ranked Hardcore Headquarters.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sQiD87Zx4I&fmt=18"]YouTube - God Mode/Invincibility on Call of Duty 4[/ame]

how i think he done it
The guy who made the slow motion and super fast mods found a way to make his codes work inside his custom classes so this guy may have changed the properties of juggernaught to make him not die.

Post you opinions
04-17-2009, 08:49 PM #2
mjkuser
OMGNEXTGEN
I want an xbox for the moment!
04-18-2009, 12:06 AM #3
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
Hmm .. very strange indeed. I was thinking of the same thing. That he somehow altered his juggernaut or something like that ...
04-18-2009, 12:28 AM #4
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
dude dats insane!
04-18-2009, 12:55 AM #5
tagz123
Space Ninja
Lol we need to find out how he did that
04-18-2009, 05:19 AM #6
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
lol I have him as a Friend
04-18-2009, 06:18 AM #7
+PsyFX
You talkin to me?
i can do this on cod5 :p

yes private match
yes public match
yes zombies... we got to lvl24 nd got bored >_< gotta be the gayest thing there is
but...

...don't worry it'll be patched in bout 2 weeks as that cheater912 told infinityward/treyarch bout it
Last edited by +PsyFX ; 04-18-2009 at 06:51 AM.
04-18-2009, 11:40 AM #8
Originally posted by FutureProphecy View Post
i can do this on cod5 :p

yes private match
yes public match
yes zombies... we got to lvl24 nd got bored >_< gotta be the gayest thing there is
but...

...don't worry it'll be patched in bout 2 weeks as that cheater912 told infinityward/treyarch bout it

its like you think your the only one that knoows how to do it, lmao
this isnt hard to do and im sure just about everone on these fourms have some clue what to do, and if IW/Treyarch are gonna patch this in about 2 weeks, well then ill relese a tut in few days and take the credit...
04-18-2009, 12:29 PM #9
+PsyFX
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
its like you think your the only one that knoows how to do it, lmao
this isnt hard to do and im sure just about everone on these fourms have some clue what to do, and if IW/Treyarch are gonna patch this in about 2 weeks, well then ill relese a tut in few days and take the credit...

lol am just sayin... i know for one cheater912 is asking my friend how he managed to bend the d-pad to turn godmode off/on, same with no clip, sure i can't get dogs/airstrike, but i got godmode toggle on as up, noclip as down, right to access all weapons in a cycle. play 1 min legit... next min modded on the fly.

since atm i believe people hav only got back/start as toggles

take the credit for it, u go girl! cause to me this forum is filled with a bunch of kids tbh. and why would they be posting threads to ask how he done it if the majority know, seems suspect mate lol

oh yeh wait.... u guys will probs try scam money for this. now i get it >_<
Last edited by +PsyFX ; 04-18-2009 at 12:37 PM.
04-18-2009, 05:32 PM #10
Originally posted by FutureProphecy View Post
lol am just sayin... i know for one cheater912 is asking my friend how he managed to bend the d-pad to turn godmode off/on, same with no clip, sure i can't get dogs/airstrike, but i got godmode toggle on as up, noclip as down, right to access all weapons in a cycle. play 1 min legit... next min modded on the fly.

haha loved that bit. lol mines is:
up d-pad - "god mode"
down d-pad - no clip
not so keen on all the wepons so not got it on

since atm i believe people hav only got back/start as toggles
take the credit for it, u go girl!
girl? :S :P

cause to me this forum is filled with a bunch of kids tbh.
yep you couldnt be more right mate :P

and why would they be posting threads to ask how he done it if the majority know, seems suspect mate lol
yeah i guess bud lol, but you know what i mean its really not hard lmao im sure my 10 year old sister could put "1337 HAXS" in cod4/5 lol

oh yeh wait.... u guys will probs try scam money for this. now i get it >_<
not me mate maybe WW3, but not me, i was the one who relesed the prestige glitch here when i thought it was patched and it wasnt so it got deleted lmao also bud where in scotland you from? dundee here :P

....^^^....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo