02-20-2011, 01:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

I am the leader of XxELITExX. We are a clan that usually quick scopes. We are looking for some new members that are good and active. We are a clan of teenagers basically and will yell at each other all the time and tell each other off alot. But we have fun haha. We insult each other, but in a fun friendly way and we all know it so no hard feelings.

If you join you will most likely be insulted by XxELITExX_MODS but he is just joking so don't flip out. Also, as any other clan would, we do trash talk in game. But, we always accept it if we lose, but never accept defeat. This is a phrase we go by and if you dont know what it means, think about it before asking to join.

To join you must go through Try-Outs with either, me or XxELITExX_MODS. The Try-Outs consist of a 1v1 of quick scopes and you must reach the 15 kill mark before one of us reach's 20. You must use Intervention and FMJ or Extended Mags. Not, Thermal, ACOG, or Heart Beat. No Steady Aim. We use Commando but you can use whatever you want, just not Steady Aim.

I know this was long and not fun to read, but if you join it will be worth it. As, we do have alot of fun. I host Challenge Lobbies so you dont have to restart. I will just give you 9th Prestige, or what ever you want. And, when i host Challenge Lobbies I give most of the clan the Menu.

So, if you are interested in joining please contact me or XxELITExX_MODS. My gamer tag is XxELITExX_cRip.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo