04-26-2009, 09:03 AM #1
Freaky Bullets
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Programs needed:

Xplorer 360 (just google it)

A good Resigner (try and find Hashbloc)

Transfer Kit (ebay or Codejunkies - Cheat Codes for PS2, X-box & Gamecube)

Hex Workshop: Thank you for downloading Hex Workshop from Download.com

The Process:

NOTE: After reading the process please refer to the pictures that will be located at the bottom of the written tutorial.

The first thing you will need is the file of your HD.

1. Open your Hd in xplorer

2. Navigate to Partion3\Content\E0000...\FFFE07D1\00010000\

3.Drag that File onto your desktop or where you want to save it.

4. Make SURE you back it up somewhere. Best bet would be a .rar file

5. Now, Right click on the file you put on your desktop and hit Hex Edit With Hex Workshop V6.

6.Hit Ctrl+F & search for MOTD (message of the day) Or a word from the motd.

7. This is when the modding part comes in. Right After the last " in the motd and before .set customclass 1 you need to insert a line. Depending on what you want to be modded the line you insert will vary. EX: .Set player_sustain_ammo "1" Or .set g_speed "2400" (fast motion) or .bind BUTTON_BACK "God" or .bind BUTTON_BACK "noclip"
There are many more commands but this is all I know at the moment. I will update these commands in the future.

8. Now, lets say you want to insert God mode. highlight this following line and paste it into the place stated above. .bind BUTTON_BACK "god"

9. Highlight the . right before the word BIND . It should also be highlighted in the hex area to the left. In the left you should see '2E' Highlighted. Change that to 0A(zero A)

10. Your almost there! If you inserted god mode like I did you inserted 23 characters. Lets make up a motd really quick. .set motd " If you would like to make a call, please hang up and try again." Now start at the " after the period in the word again and moving left count 23 characters including spaces. It should then look like this: .set motd " If you would like to make a call, please"

11. Save the file and your ready to rehash and resign.

12. Put the file back onto your harddrive and then it should be modded!

Another note: When you insert the line into your save for some reason at the end of the line there will be two periods. Delete the first period (it's hex value will be 00)

Please take precautions while performing this as doing so may corrupt your profile, causing you to delete and recover. I DO NOT recomend this to people who have the inability to recover their profiles. I have been having trouble with this lately so please be careful as I take no responsibility for the actions performed by people who use this to their own advantage or use this in general. I do not condone cheating in anyway and this should only be used in private matches. The result of using this in a ranked match will be a corrupted profile after one game.

I will include the resigner with this in the near future. Please don't use the resigner provided by Game-Tuts as it cannot handle more then 2mb.

You must login or register to view this content.

Commands

g_gravity _ (0 being no and 800 being the standard)
phys_gravity _ (0 being no and -800 being the standard, the difference from this and g_gravity is that phys gravity affects not you things, like bodies)
sf_use_ignoreammo '1' (infinite ammo)
setperk _ (any perk)
perk_weapRatemultiplier _ (standard is 0.75 I think, lower you go the faster you shoot, 0.01 or lower makes bolt action rifles automatic, and the trench gun too)
perk_weapReloadmultiplier _ (standard is 0.50, the lower you go the faster. Any lower than 0.0_ will make it instant)
g_speed _ (speed of your movement, the higher the faster. Standard is 49 I think)
jump_height _ (Height of your jump, the higher the number the higher you go. 1000 is the max.)
jump_ladderpushvel _ (The velocity that ladders will push you when you try to jump off of them. Max is 1024)
give all (gives you every weapon, shockingly enough))

My Code :

.set motd "Check out the community features at CallOfDuty.com - compare your MP & Zombie stats against other players!".bind button_back "god" .set customclass2 "Custom 2".set customclass3 "Custom 3".set customclass4 "Custom 4".set customclass5 "Custom etc....

0A 62 69 6E 64 20 62 75 74 74 6F 6E 5F 62 61 63 6B 20 22 67 6F 64 22 20 20 20 20 20
(Hex Values for the .bind button_back "god") At the end of "god" I added 5 spaces to keep the file length.

Video:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fdpQE4-PRs"]YouTube - cod5 mod online hex tut[/ame]

Credit too: Doeboy278x
Real Credit Too: Cheater912

My Gamertag: iSpraayy x (If you need help)
Last edited by Freaky Bullets ; 04-26-2009 at 01:30 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Freaky Bullets for this useful post:

+*''Jacko''*+, Bibbster94, chris2k7sears, Human, NP Carling26, Sup4rstar
04-29-2009, 12:46 PM #38
when i edit my file is HEX workshop im missing lots of characters. E.G "Analyze the Modern Warfare 2 teaser at. . . . . . < Then just loads of dots ?

Can anyone help me?:confused:
04-29-2009, 01:12 PM #39
It's been patched now online. No update was given but noclip no longer works on public or private game for me anyway and it's been working fine up until now.
04-29-2009, 11:12 PM #40
what about the god still works on cod waw ?
04-29-2009, 11:21 PM #41
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
Originally posted by chrisoldinho View Post
It's been patched now online. No update was given but noclip no longer works on public or private game for me anyway and it's been working fine up until now.

It's still working for me, just started playing it now
04-30-2009, 12:21 AM #42
redfield if i sent my profile can u pls mod it for me or can u send me a quick tutoril on how to do it on codwaw pls i dont cod4 but i cant seem to be able to do it on waw
04-30-2009, 12:26 AM #43
mjkuser
OMGNEXTGEN
wow thats cool but sucks for ps3 like me :(
04-30-2009, 12:44 AM #44
i just need where to enter the code and if the codes are the same as cod4 or if anyone can show me i ll really apreciate it
Last edited by fokeiro ; 04-30-2009 at 12:58 AM.
04-30-2009, 02:46 AM #45
yeah that would be fun too but i think there are the same codes
04-30-2009, 07:39 AM #46
Originally posted by Redfield View Post
It's still working for me, just started playing it now

i wonder what has changed then because noclip was working fine for me on tuesday night but last night no matter what i tried it wouldnt work and i definately have not altered anyway??

i tried clearing the cache & re-injecting the profile using xploder360 but it still doesn't work...?

any ideas?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo