04-28-2009, 08:27 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hack found by my friend Blaz702. He found a way to get all the guns at lvl. 2, and have every gun, perk, and challenge unlocked. Subscribe! After i get 1000 subscribers i will make a tutorial!

Anyone can add me to see the hack. PSN: llx_TACO_xll (L's not i's)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4AFJ-7suU"]YouTube - CoD4 Hack All Gold Guns at lvl 2! PS3[/ame]

The following 6 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

coolboy2489, Gdogsffa, Nexxy, Niels97_NL, PPO, xScreamo!
05-05-2009, 05:46 PM #29
Taco You Are A *FAG* You're Probably A Nerd Sitting On A Computer All Day Asking People To Hack Call Of Duty 4 For You.... O Wait Doesn't AnyOne Get That He Is Never Doing these Hacks Himself SomeOne Else Is Always Doing Them... Seems To Me Your Just A Youtube Nerd Who Wants 1000 Subscribes.... O And Please Theres No Point Wasting Aout 5 Minutes Of Your NERD Ass Life Posting Vids On NGU If You Have No [TuTs*].

AnyWay If You Do Release The TuTs And They Work Good For You... But I Bet 99.9% Of People On NGU Don't Beleave You...
05-05-2009, 06:11 PM #30
LegenD
Proxze
Originally posted by ll View Post
Taco You Are A *FAG* You're Probably A Nerd Sitting On A Computer All Day Asking People To Hack Call Of Duty 4 For You.... O Wait Doesn't AnyOne Get That He Is Never Doing these Hacks Himself SomeOne Else Is Always Doing Them... Seems To Me Your Just A Youtube Nerd Who Wants 1000 Subscribes.... O And Please Theres No Point Wasting Aout 5 Minutes Of Your NERD Ass Life Posting Vids On NGU If You Have No [TuTs*].

AnyWay If You Do Release The TuTs And They Work Good For You... But I Bet 99.9% Of People On NGU Don't Beleave You...

Ok m8, Theres no need to talk to him like this. Most people do this and later on a tut is realesed. Just tone it down a bit mate.
05-05-2009, 08:48 PM #31
rccsr
Banned
guys all u do is subscribe if he doesnt post a tut then unsubscribe
05-07-2009, 01:19 AM #32
NeoFatality
Save Point
Yeah, whoever subscribed just go and undo it. This guy doesn't deserve something good for doing something bad.
05-07-2009, 07:54 AM #33
Tacotime is a poser trust me .He just need some ass and he has nothing at all . He can't hack shit b, he just spend a hella of good long time making videos and make everyone think they can do it.Faggot. As for me i don't know jack shit about hacking cod4 it's all skills baby.Holla!!!GW-K
05-09-2009, 09:48 PM #34
Jesus guys calm down hating him he said he will make a tutorial when he gets the 1000 subs or 777 subs why would he lie about it saying he will make a tut if he knows that if he dosent he will just lose all the subscribers again so why dont you all think twice about it . Hes asking for all those subscribers for something that will be good for every single one of those subscribers . If you subscribe you get a tutorial . If you subscribe and dont get a tutorial well you can just unsubscribe which I doubt will happen so why dont you just subscribe and look at the outcome before hating the hell out of him jesus you should be greatful hes even taken the time to make the video to show you and given you the opertunity to find out how . Jesus some of you should think first then comment !
05-09-2009, 09:54 PM #35
Im making a tutorial of how to do this also how to rank up and stay 55 so 10th prestige lvl 55 everything done and unlocked just need to be lvl 55. i just got told how to do it 2day.
05-09-2009, 11:38 PM #36
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Originally posted by coolboy2489 View Post
Jesus guys calm down hating him he said he will make a tutorial when he gets the 1000 subs or 777 subs why would he lie about it saying he will make a tut if he knows that if he dosent he will just lose all the subscribers again so why dont you all think twice about it . Hes asking for all those subscribers for something that will be good for every single one of those subscribers . If you subscribe you get a tutorial . If you subscribe and dont get a tutorial well you can just unsubscribe which I doubt will happen so why dont you just subscribe and look at the outcome before hating the hell out of him jesus you should be greatful hes even taken the time to make the video to show you and given you the opertunity to find out how . Jesus some of you should think first then comment !

Exactly ^ these guys are so stupid on ngu
05-09-2009, 11:41 PM #37
Taco you doing and cages atm im waiting for someone lol bit off topic but o well

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo