05-18-2011, 11:19 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK Here it is V2.0 of MY COD4 Zombieland. I fixed all of the problems of v1.9 and made some changes.

WHAT's NEW!

1. I added something cool called the Fling Trap (Need a Better Name... taking suggestions)
    You can buy them off the Store menu for $300, they are placed on the spot where you are standing. If a Zombie comes within 15 feet (150 pixels) of them they are launched in the air backwards, and killed. The trap then takes 20 seconds to rearm itself. A blinking light appears and It makes a noise when it is active again. You can only place 1 unless you are the last human alive, then you can place 2. Human and Zombies both earn cash for their kills/deaths. There can only be a limited number of these traps on the map at a time (Usually 6) It someone who bought a trap dies the trap goes away, and if you were at the limit you can now buy another.

2. Made Major Map Changes to:
    Downpour
    Wetwork
    Bog*
    Countdown*
    Crossfire*
    District*

*There is a Switch in each of these maps, (also in Backlot and Ambush) that Locks the Ziplines so the Zombies Can't use them. Both Humans and Zombies can turn it on or off. The Ziplines are unlocked to Zombies by Default. So you might want to find the Switch, turn it on, and guard it.

3. I Fixed the Suicide Glitch. If you don't know what that was, don't worry about it, I tried to keep it as much of a secret as I could of. Trust me Fixing it was kind of a big deal.

4. Gave Starter Zombies Double Health.

5. Host cannot be a Starter Zombie.

6. Added Secret Flags to Many Maps.

7. Many other bug fixes, and things I can't remember right now.

INSTRUCTIONS:
To Turn on/off Anti-Join (Host) Go Prone and hold Melee(stab)
Press the Smoke Grenade Button to scrool through the Shop menu
Hold Frag Grenade Button to Buy you current Shop Menu Item.
Your Current Score is how much cash you have.
Ideal number of people to play with is 9. Do not play with more then 12 people or you will lag on most edited maps.
Hold ADS and Reload at the same time before the zombies are picked to go to Demo Mode. (host)

You must login or register to view this content.

Special Thanks To:
DJQuicksilver From 7Sins for solid carepackages
zeroy.com The best Distionary of COD4 codes
Diddles the clown & Emanuel for showing me it was possible.
Backyard Awards, CrazyAsian, Hydro, and MFAssassin for play testing it over and over.
Mossy and Trotter.

Here's a Video of v2.0 thanks to Ljjp

Last edited by Hawkin ; 05-20-2011 at 03:25 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

.Mitch, ☺ ☻☺ ☻☺ ☻☺ ☻☺ ☻, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Adamâ„¢, AMNE, Armyspy, Diddles2Fresshh, DreamKidzVa, GetDeleted -_-, hydro_122499, IRiSe_GodFather, ljjp, User23434, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Hannu, PS3MSL, shawry, slice741, wowaka
05-18-2011, 11:48 PM #2
Omg, nice im going to test it out. Nice thread keep up the good good job. Do u know about the
1.12, can you make a zombieland patch for CFG.
05-18-2011, 11:54 PM #3
redraiderark
Are you high?
As good as always. I just cant get enough of your zombie land. If you ever need anyone for testing ask me, i will be happy to play 1000's times over and i have 3 cfw and 3 ofw.
05-18-2011, 11:55 PM #4
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by Modder View Post
Omg, nice im going to test it out. Nice thread keep up the good good job. Do u know about the

Can you get the fack out :carling:.

The following user thanked wowaka for this useful post:

Solo.
05-19-2011, 12:10 AM #5
DreamKidzVa
OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
Originally posted by Julian View Post
Can you get the fack out :carling:.

EPIC . <3 nice zombieland btw .
05-19-2011, 12:32 AM #6
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
thankyou for the download and thankyou for letting me play this with you man it was cool ill have you a video on soon thanks agen
05-19-2011, 03:19 AM #7
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by Modder View Post

more info please.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by redraiderark View Post
As good as always. I just cant get enough of your zombie land. If you ever need anyone for testing ask me, i will be happy to play 1000's times over and i have 3 cfw and 3 ofw.

Anytime, I won't remember ur name, but pm me, and say I'm the one with the hot picture of the girl that looks like a hotter Brittany Spears in my Sig. Lol I'll tell u how to add me.
05-19-2011, 07:55 PM #8
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
OK Here it is V2.0 of MY COD4 Zombieland. I fixed all of the problems of v1.9 and made some changes.

WHAT's NEW!

1. I added something cool called the Fling Trap (Need a Better Name... taking suggestions)
    You can buy them off the Store menu for $300, they are placed on the spot where you are standing. If a Zombie comes within 15 feet (150 pixels) of them they are launched in the air backwards, and killed. The trap then takes 20 seconds to rearm itself. A blinking light appears and It makes a noise when it is active again. You can only place 1 unless you are the last human alive, then you can place 2. Human and Zombies both earn cash for their kills/deaths. There can only be a limited number of these traps on the map at a time (Usually 6) It someone who bought a trap dies the trap goes away, and if you were at the limit you can now buy another.

2. Made Major Map Changes to:
    Downpour
    Wetwork
    Bog*
    Countdown*
    Crossfire*
    District*

*There is a Switch in each of these maps, (also in Backlot and Ambush) that Locks the Ziplines so the Zombies Can't use them. Both Humans and Zombies can turn it on or off. The Ziplines are unlocked to Zombies by Default. So you might want to find the Switch, turn it on, and guard it.

3. I Fixed the Suicide Glitch. If you don't know what that was, don't worry about it, I tried to keep it as much of a secret as I could of. Trust me Fixing it was kind of a big deal.

4. Gave Starter Zombies Double Health.

5. Host cannot be a Starter Zombie.

6. Added Secret Flags to Many Maps.

7. Many other bug fixes, and things I can't remember right now.

INSTRUCTIONS:
To Turn on/off Anti-Join (Host) Go Prone and hold Melee(stab)
Press the Smoke Grenade Button to scrool through the Shop menu
Hold Frag Grenade Button to Buy you current Shop Menu Item.
Your Current Score is how much cash you have.
Ideal number of people to play with is 9. Do not play with more then 12 people or you will lag on most edited maps.
Hold ADS and Reload at the same time before the zombies are picked to go to Demo Mode. (host)

You must login or register to view this content.

Special Thanks To:
DJQuicksilver From 7Sins for solid carepackages
zeroy.com The best Distionary of COD4 codes
Diddles the clown & Emanuel for showing me it was possible.
Backyard Awards, CrazyAsian, Hydro, and MFAssassin for play testing it over and over.
Mossy and Trotter.

hi hawkins video of your v2 here lol

05-19-2011, 10:02 PM #9
A_Fast_Black_Guy
A.K.A BigDaddyMagnum
Yo Hawkin, you made the game of COD4 a whole nother level in terms of fun & entertainment. This is better than Mike Myers by far. And you added so much new stuff to this that it should be named: Call of Duty 4: Zombie Warfare.

Althought the patch is ridiculously awesome, I have 1 question: Howcome the patch won't allow more than 12 people on a map?
Last edited by A_Fast_Black_Guy ; 05-19-2011 at 10:10 PM.
05-19-2011, 10:22 PM #10
nice release

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo