Toggle Prestige
Aim Bot
Invisible On/Off
kamikaze
Forge Mode
Add Bots

V2
Moved Menus Around
Added verification Didnt add restrictions so they get everything ill try and find how to add some

Credits to oX-matto-Xo for a few codes.
Credits to nay for the original patch and the code thread and the verification code.
Credits to x2EzYx--'s/KillaMaJic for already adding UFO Mode Force Host Toggle Stealth ProMod Instant 9th/10th prestige.
Credits to me for putting codes in.

v1 Link:You must login or register to view this content.

v2 Link:You must login or register to view this content.

Bugs: When the game ends it hangs for a little bit
If you have a clan tag it wont give you menu
Lags out alot when theres bots added
and theres a glitch sometimes when you click a menu it clicks the first option just back out to the main menu

Left Credit In Patch For KillaMaJic and you have to lay down for verification the one in the menu was always there i forgot to remove sorry and for prestige toggle click it then exit out of the menu and then go prone and switch weapons

video thanks to addiction king
Last edited by Okami ; 07-24-2011 at 02:05 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Okami for this useful post:

BlazingDope, drive4567, Rea
06-21-2011, 02:26 AM #20
rhys0065
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by yukuku View Post
I have added
Toggle Prestige
Aim Bot
Invisible On/Off
kamikaze
Forge Mode
Add Bots

V2
Moved Menus Around
Added verification Didnt add restrictions so they get everything ill try and find how to add some

Credits to nay for the original patch and the code thread and the verification code.
Credits to x2EzYx--'s/KillaMaJic for already adding UFO Mode Force Host Toggle Stealth ProMod Instant 9th/10th prestige.

and theres a glitch sometimes when you click a menu it clicks the first option just back out to the main menu

Also Let Me Know If The Verification Works As I Cant Verify While In SplitScreen Also Left Credit In Patch For KillaMaJic and you have to lay down for verification the one in the menu was always there i forgot to remove sorry and for prestige toggle click it then exit out of the menu and then go prone and switch weapons

seems like an amazing patch ;claps; could you make a video so further viewers can see what it looks like first? im gonna use it tommorow
06-21-2011, 04:19 AM #21
Jrichman
Gym leader
Originally posted by 3408765
I have added
Toggle Prestige
Aim Bot
Invisible On/Off
kamikaze
Forge Mode
Add Bots

V2
Moved Menus Around

Also Let Me Know If The Verification Works As I Cant Verify While In SplitScreen Also Left Credit In Patch For KillaMaJic and you have to lay down for verification the one in the menu was always there i forgot to remove sorry and for prestige toggle click it then exit out of the menu and then go prone and switch weapons

nice patch man...

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

I have added
Toggle Prestige
Aim Bot
Invisible On/Off
kamikaze
Forge Mode
Add Bots

V2
Moved Menus Around

nice patch man...
06-21-2011, 05:00 AM #22
Okami
Known As Yukuku
no camera :(

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

thanks bro
06-21-2011, 05:50 AM #23
xShowtime32x
Are you high?
Verify Menu Works!! Happy.U Just Need 2 fix some bugs in the menu
06-21-2011, 07:05 AM #24
Jrichman
Gym leader
I have added
Toggle Prestige
Aim Bot
Invisible On/Off
kamikaze
Forge Mode
Add Bots

V2
Moved Menus Around

to many bugs man
06-21-2011, 07:09 AM #25
Okami
Known As Yukuku
yea i know there some

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

yea cod4 has alot of bugs so its hard to fix them
06-21-2011, 07:20 AM #26
Jrichman
Gym leader
yea i know there some

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

yea cod4 has alot of bugs so its hard to fix them

yea i know but this patch sick man i wish it had little more stuff or no bugs nice patch i just tryed right now

+Rep lol:PBJ::PBJ::PBJ: idc

The following user thanked Jrichman for this useful post:

Okami
06-21-2011, 08:57 AM #27
bugs or no bugs .. this patch is sick Smile

The following user thanked zDeSiiRe- for this useful post:

Okami
06-21-2011, 09:39 AM #28
Okami
Known As Yukuku
thanks Happy man

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

not all thanks go to me some to nay to

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo