08-03-2011, 03:07 AM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just thought I would post this from my blog. Granted I am not about to let COD4 get patched b/c of this either...

Originally posted by another user

First my apologizes for not blogging in a while, but below should more than make up for it!
Now this is for CALL OF DUTY 4
Well many said it couldn’t be done, and I bet no one expected this. I have successfully created a way to do infections in-game without backing out.

Also this also makes infecting retail mod menus actually feasible. And yes, retail mod menu infections have been possible in cod4 for a while but many have kept it secret.

Now even more funny is I accidentally found a way to do elevators in COD4, but it still requires an infection.
ATM I am working a teleport respawn mod menu mostly for myself. Thanks to Project GGT (Ghetto Gaming Teleporter), Some GG members and I have gotten every coordinate for every spawn point, bomb, target, and flag in S&Awesome face, Sabotage, Domination, and TDM/Mercenary TDM.

Now I must give credits to Teh1337 for originally figuring out CFG binds with ui_mapname and activeAction.
Also major thanks to Guilty Trex, an admin on GhettoGaming.com for sitting for countless hours testing my code pasties, even though he was having fun laughing his ass off.

Now I will state this now. I will NOT release the retail mod menus OR my infection method unless I know for a FACT that COD4 will be fixed. If I released I know IW would patch COD4 up as badly as MW2. So if you are reading this Activision or InfinityWard, then have fun figuring out what I did.

Now i will give a FEW details on how my method works, but these details would be noticeable just by being in GhettoGaming Lobbies. You really don’t think I am going to let this get patched, do you?

• Infections are “applied” in-game
  • You do NOT back out to get them.
  • It is leech-proof as you can not spread unless we allow you to.
  • You require an infection via the “checker” map before coming in. if you don’t have this you don’t get the infection.
  • This has SOO much more possibilities than the “checker” method its not even funny.
  • We CAN give people a mod menu in-game.

I am still working on my menu, and when done all this will be recorded. You will see a new infection method, a teleport mod menu thats stealth with anti say-spam (originally created by me then leeched by others), and has instant reload and super steady aim, and a say advertisement on apad_up but you won’t see it due to the anti-spam.

Also on top of it all many of the teleports will put me in an classic COD4 glitch elevator!

Did I mention because this is something in the COD4 game, it works on PS3 and XBOX. Would probably work on Wii, like any other COD mod but no one ever even mentions Wii COD modding..

Stick around because we are going to have some fun!

Also soon, we will be running lobbies for 3G members on REMOVED. Some other admins on GG are wanting to do a different way to pay but thats my wishes ATM.

Stay tuned!
Comments? hehe You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Peace..
Last edited by Connor ; 08-04-2011 at 02:10 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to pcfreak30 for this useful post:

MeowDev, Docko412, CHAOZ, Uk_ViiPeR

The following 9 users groaned at pcfreak30 for this awful post:

Assassin, Bad Luck Brian, Choco, FourzerotwoFAILS, HeAdsWillRoLL, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Relevant Is God, YouRecognizeMe
08-08-2011, 08:13 PM #56
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by Telepot View Post
Other OS can be used to hack more than just CoD. It was also used for a QA Flag exploit, which leads to pkg installers, which leads to free games. Sony are stupid Winky Winky

Hence why it was removed right? Partially another main factor was many companies were purchasing PS3s to be linked together to form a cheap alternative to a super computer. Sony were all for that but IBM weren't as they were losing huge sales on their super computers... and they provide the hardware for the PS3, so it was gone just like that when IBM asked.
08-08-2011, 08:18 PM #57
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
Hence why it was removed right? Partially another main factor was many companies were purchasing PS3s to be linked together to form a cheap alternative to a super computer. Sony were all for that but IBM weren't as they were losing huge sales on their super computers... and they provide the hardware for the PS3, so it was gone just like that when IBM asked.
I suspect IBM give Sony a little paper for this, it's not like Sony to just remove a feature from one of their top selling items because another company asked them to. And I read about a super computer using hundreds of ps3s.
08-08-2011, 08:22 PM #58
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by Telepot View Post
I suspect IBM give Sony a little paper for this, it's not like Sony to just remove a feature from one of their top selling items because another company asked them to. And I read about a super computer using hundreds of ps3s.

Doubt it because IBM own the PS3's processor, they made it, so they can just cancel it when their contracts end. Not good news for sony if that happened.
08-08-2011, 08:49 PM #59
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
Doubt it because IBM own the PS3's processor, they made it, so they can just cancel it when their contracts end. Not good news for sony if that happened.

Ah so this basically means Sony are IBM's bitch. I get it Winky Winky
08-09-2011, 03:27 PM #60
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Video:
08-09-2011, 04:01 PM #61
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
Video:

could you explain a little more ?
cause i still don't know what you're going on about.. permanent infections or something like that, but i still need to see it..
what i saw in the video is an infectable mod menu (which can be infected from a JTAG) so nothing new there :s
08-09-2011, 09:36 PM #62
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
you Do realize that the recorder didnt have a JTAG and he WASN'T the host? Also everyone in there got the menu including me and I DON'T have a working JTAG.
Last edited by pcfreak30 ; 08-09-2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: typo
08-09-2011, 10:02 PM #63
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
mmhm..
i think i'm not getting it but nvm.. if there's ever a release or a follow up, i'll make sure to read it so i know how it works..
08-10-2011, 01:45 PM #64
WaWKento
Save Point
WoW Thanks Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo