Post: Extreme COD4 Zombieland **Newest Version Updates Here**
08-28-2011, 09:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NEWEST VERSION:

Heres the Extreme Zombieland Edit Bug Fix V2 (FIXED LINK)! MAX AMMO Glitch Fixed for online play!!!

This should work near to as close to perfect as possible for online play now. Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Map Edits
-----------------
Ambush : [new small bunker with a zip switch lock{1 new secret flag}]
Backlot : [4 turrets placed on the top of the middle building]
Bloc : [huge secret room that is now a bunker with lights on the ceiling and tons of fire on the ground]
Bog : [new sexy bunker with a zip switch lock and a flag that takes u to a secret room that sweet]{DONT PLAY WITH MORE THAN 7-8 PEOPLE ON THIS MAP}
Countdown : [couple of new ziplines that take u outside the map]
Crash : [new bunker area with a random weapon flag/box][another new bunker area with fire, a forcefield and a flag that drops u from 10,000 feet in the sky]
Crossfire : [new bunker in the bus Smile ]
District : [nothing substantially changed]
Downpour : [new double bunker that links the two bunkers in a loop. new ziplines going to houses]
Overgrown : [new bunker with lots of fire] {{I may add turrets to this map later}}
Pipeline : [new underground bunker with portals and outside the map there is a random weapon flag]
Shipment : [new bunker area with loads of fire + a new forcefield area}]
Nothing changed much on any of the other maps!

Map Pack
-----------
Broadcast : [new double forcefield room][secret flags and ziplines that take u different places]{{{{BEST EDITED MAP BY FAR!}}}}
Chinatown : [new cage bunker and area outside the map to run around in]
Creek : [nothing changed at all]
Killhouse : [completely rebuild except the old forcefield area is still present]

New Menu Items
---------------------
Human Menu now has: Explosives Pack(when u buy it u receive an rpg, claymore and c4);Unfair Aimbot For 10 seconds(one time buy but very sweet and fun to use); u can now buy a desert eagle before u buy a sniper rifle too, and there are random weapon stations on some maps. also you can now purchase Airstrike and for helicopters i added unlimited airspace(be careful though 8 is the limit)

Zombie Menu now has: Speed Zombie(like lightweight but is 1.8 speed on the scale compared to 1.4 which is lightweight);Slow Humans Down For 10 Seconds;added invisibility for 10 seconds;my famous "Element Zombie"(its basically the zombie nuke of zombies...it combines every zombie possible to buy and puts them together. plus u have 2000 health)

Demo Mode: now has UFO Mode and toggle prestige along with super speed and minor infections. Enjoy.(i recommend going to the main menu to play zombies again after CL Mode)

Hope u guys enjoy and remember to thank if this is fun. Tell me of any bugs besides these two that im not going to fix.(Max Ammo Lags Online[mostly] and the minor lag in private match after the end of each round. any other bugs or suggestions ill try and get to but if i cant its because i have school and im hella busy. SPECIAL NOTE: THIS DOES NOT WORK VERY WELL ONLINE UNLESS U DONT MIND THE MAX AMMO LAGS...because of all my map edits it causes this more frequently. If u want to play on ps3 with me add my PSN, but send me a message saying r from NGU or i wont respond.PSN: DiddLes_The_CLwn

Thanks To The Following PPL
TeOzFTW (for recording the video below)
Hawkin (for creating the patch and for being a sexy MOFO)
ITheFallenI (helping me code, and for being the number 1 titty licker in my life to this day: i <3 u[homo intended])
x_DaftVador_x (for cod4 codes)
S-H-A-W-R-Y( for being a bro and telling me who his signature is Smile) o and for testing
iReset (for being a good friend)
hydro__122499 [he is amazing...if u ever need someone to clean your toilet. He's "The Man" for the job!]
all my testers MYNot Happy or SadSkill,Matt_Boogie, RedxNinjaxTurtle,TJCOOL and many others

[video=youtube;FVFvz4U7_yc&feature=player_profilepage]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVFvz4U7_yc&feature=player_profilepage[/video]
Last edited by Diddles2Fresshh ; 08-31-2011 at 04:26 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Diddles2Fresshh for this useful post:

~SpongeBob, aerosoul94, Aoehz, Assassin, Hawkin, iReset Nigga, iTzTJCOOL, lovebros, shawry, Threatz2Fresshh, trilispy, x-Roniie-x., xR4G3x, User2340034u
09-04-2011, 05:14 PM #56
Originally posted by z
5 year old cock sucker hmm? lol is that the best you could come up with you retarded ass ****ing squeaker..... you know how i can tell you have no ****in life, you rage in ****in TheUndead, a game where bots come at you lol.

Rage? Ur the one who just called Ur elder a retarded ass squeaker. I don't know how many guys shove their dicks down Ur throat but dude u need to take a chill pill once in a while. I'm sry your mom abandonded u for the box of twinkles but ya know we all have to make the right choices once in a while.
09-04-2011, 10:51 PM #57
z AppLe o
Do a barrel roll!
lol i could gives two ****s if your my "elder" lol i love people that have to stoop to levels like you that have to go to 2nd grade accusations such as your mom abandoned you lol come at with something a little more mature if your my "elder" lol. and yes rage as in you were getting mad when you would go down and the funny thing is that theyre bots.
09-04-2011, 10:55 PM #58
Ive been in these cod 4 zombie lobbies like 20 times, all by accident lmfaooo
09-04-2011, 11:10 PM #59
Love.
Banned
Originally posted by Clown View Post
NEWEST VERSION:

Heres the Extreme Zombieland Edit Bug Fix V2 (FIXED LINK)! MAX AMMO Glitch Fixed for online play!!!

This should work near to as close to perfect as possible for online play now. Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Map Edits
-----------------
Bloc : [huge secret room that is now a bunker with lights on the ceiling and tons of fire on the ground]
Bog : [new sexy bunker with a zip switch lock and a flag that takes u to a secret room that sweet]{DONT PLAY WITH MORE THAN 7-8 PEOPLE ON THIS MAP}
Crash : [new bunker area with a random weapon flag/box][another new bunker area with fire, a forcefield and a flag that drops u from 10,000 feet in the sky]
Downpour : [new double bunker that links the two bunkers in a loop. new ziplines going to houses]
Overgrown : [new bunker with lots of fire] {{I may add turrets to this map later}}
Pipeline : [new underground bunker with portals and outside the map there is a random weapon flag]

Map Pack
-----------
Broadcast : [new double forcefield room][secret flags and ziplines that take u different places]{{{{BEST EDITED MAP BY FAR!}}}}
Killhouse : [completely rebuild except the old forcefield area is still present]

New Menu Items
---------------------
Human Menu now has: Explosives Pack(when u buy it u receive an rpg, claymore and c4);Unfair Aimbot For 10 seconds(one time buy but very sweet and fun to use); u can now buy a desert eagle before u buy a sniper rifle too, and there are random weapon stations on some maps. also you can now purchase Airstrike and for helicopters i added unlimited airspace(be careful though 8 is the limit)

Zombie Menu now has: Speed Zombie(like lightweight but is 1.8 speed on the scale compared to 1.4 which is lightweight);Slow Humans Down For 10 Seconds;added invisibility for 10 seconds;my famous "Element Zombie"(its basically the zombie nuke of zombies...it combines every zombie possible to buy and puts them together. plus u have 2000 health)

Demo Mode: now has UFO Mode and toggle prestige along with super speed and minor infections. Enjoy.(i recommend going to the main menu to play zombies again after CL Mode)

Hope u guys enjoy and remember to thank if this is fun. Tell me of any bugs besides these two that im not going to fix.(Max Ammo Lags Online[mostly] and the minor lag in private match after the end of each round. any other bugs or suggestions ill try and get to but if i cant its because i have school and im hella busy. SPECIAL NOTE: THIS DOES NOT WORK VERY WELL ONLINE UNLESS U DONT MIND THE MAX AMMO LAGS...because of all my map edits it causes this more frequently. If u want to play on ps3 with me add my PSN, but send me a message saying r from NGU or i wont respond.PSN: DiddLes_The_CLwn

ITheFallenI (helping me code, and for being the number 1 titty licker in my life to this day: i <3 u[homo intended])
S-H-A-W-R-Y( for being a bro and telling me who his signature is Smile) o and for testing
hydro__122499 [he is amazing...if u ever need someone to clean your toilet. He's "The Man" for the job!]
all my testers MYNot Happy or SadSkill,Matt_Boogie, RedxNinjaxTurtle,TJCOOL and many others

[video=youtube;FVFvz4U7_yc&feature=player_profilepage]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVFvz4U7_yc&feature=player_profilepage[/video]

i thougtht u were releasing the new update on friday, could u send it to me thanks
09-05-2011, 09:26 PM #60
can you plz make\port this to xbox 360 thanks
09-08-2011, 07:50 PM #61
The Rangers
At least I can fight
NEWEST VERSION:

New Map Edits
-----------------

Map Pack
-----------

New Menu Items
---------------------

lol im you're number 1 fan buddy am still waiting for you're new patch when you releasing it?
09-08-2011, 10:54 PM #62
Originally posted by rangerswatp1873 View Post
lol im you're number 1 fan buddy am still waiting for you're new patch when you releasing it?

Ok everyone listen iv started school and im very busy ATM, so that is the reason i havent released my new version and im sry. to be honest with u all i havent started making a new version yet. TO make up for this id like to ask u guys what exactly u want to see in the patch that could be something of yours or of your ideas, so throw your thought at me or preferably PM me your idea in order so its easy for me to read. Thank you all very much for your support and time.
Last edited by Diddles2Fresshh ; 09-08-2011 at 10:56 PM.
09-08-2011, 11:10 PM #63
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Ok everyone listen iv started school and im very busy ATM, so that is the reason i havent released my new version and im sry. to be honest with u all i havent started making a new version yet. TO make up for this id like to ask u guys what exactly u want to see in the patch that could be something of yours or of your ideas, so throw your thought at me or preferably PM me your idea in order so its easy for me to read. Thank you all very much for your support and time.
see that sniper which shoots bombs and says " wise choice my son" lol can you make that like 1500 cos it to cheap atm and to strong for its current price.thanks, can you make it so the host can add money just for himslef or something ( adnvatages for the host etc)
it keeps ending the game at times before it even starts onlines also can you add more spawns for zombies and beter flags ye guns off walls will be good
when people join half wae through that they go in the zombie team not the human, if you could add to that list buddy it would be good
09-08-2011, 11:23 PM #64
Originally posted by rangerswatp1873 View Post
see that sniper which shoots bombs and says " wise choice my son" lol can you make that like 1500 cos it to cheap atm and to strong for its current price.thanks, can you make it so the host can add money just for himslef or something ( adnvatages for the host etc)
it keeps ending the game at times before it even starts onlines also can you add more spawns for zombies and beter flags ye guns off walls will be good
when people join half wae through that they go in the zombie team not the human, if you could add to that list buddy it would be good

well the gun ill make $800 instead of $500. what kinda host advantages do u want specifically(just cash?) the reason it times out before the game starts is just because some maps are less stable than other and when u play with map edits then it causes an overflow error which ends the game. Cant fix that.
the people who join the game do go to the zombies team not the humans so there is nothing to change.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo