09-14-2011, 06:32 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here's my aimbot that I made primarily for MW2, then ported over to CoD4. Now it's not the aimbot you would expect, people MUST be in sight for you to aim at them. It automatically aims for people at the given tag you set.

There's two settings, realistic aimbot, and ignore ADS (aim down sights).

Realistic aimbot has realistic movement, looks realistic and smooth on killcam, but in real time looks a bit choppy. Ignore ADS determines whether aimbot is only active when you're aiming. Non-realistic aimbot just snaps to players at quick speeds. Remember, they must be in sight, and you must actually shoot at them for them to die. This is a REAL aimbot, not one where you can just stand in one spot and hit people in the head by just holding the trigger.

This particular code isn't tested, but the aimbot is. The reason I know it works is because I gave Newelly my aimbot code, and we spent time converting it, but I never saved the aimbot code for CoD4. I'm pretty sure it works

Enjoy. It's pretty cool, you can use the realistic aimbot for trick-shotting, or 360 quickscope shots, or for just plain out showing off. Awesome face Awesome face

Credits:

Newelly - Testing
Lost4468 - Advanced Aimbot
TheUnkn0wn - SetPlayerAnglesReal function

To call this code, just call: self thread aimBot();

/*

self thread aimBot() - Put in onPlayerSpawned()
IMPORTANT VARS:
self.aimTag : Bone you would like to aim at on a player
self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] : Realistic Aimbot; True to enable, and false to disable.
self.playerMods["Ignore ADS"] : If you want to Aimbot enabled only while aiming; True to disable, and false to enable.

*/

aimBot()
{
self endon( "death" );
self endon( "disconnect" );
self.playerMods["Aimbot"] = 1;
self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] = 1;
self.playerMods["Ignore ADS"] = 0;
self.aimTag = "j_head";
vecNorm = (0, 0, 15);
for ( ;; )
{
if(self.playerMods["Aimbot"])
{
aimAt = undefined;
aimBone = self.aimTag;
if(self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"])
aimBone = strTok( "j_head;back_mid", ";" )[(randomint(100) >= 50)];
aimAngles = 0;
tryShot = 0;
targetVisible = 0;
for ( i = 0; i < level.players.size; i++ )
{
p = level.players[i];
if( ( p == level.players[0]) || ( p == self ) || ( level.teamBased && self.pers["team"] == p.pers["team"] ) || ( !isAlive( p ) ) || ( !bulletTracePassed( self getEye(), p getTagOrigin( aimBone ), 0, self ))) continue;
if(isDefined( aimAt ) && closer( self getEye(), p.origin, aimAt.origin )) aimAt = p;
else aimAt = p;
}
if( isDefined( aimAt ) )
{
if( self.playerMods["Ignore ADS"] || (!self.playerMods["Ignore ADS"] && self adsButtonPressed()))
{
aimAngles = vectorToAngles( (aimAt getTagOrigin( aimBone ) - self getEye()) - vecNorm );
targetVisible = bulletTracePassed( self getEye(), aimAt getTagOrigin( aimBone ), 0, self );
}
if( self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] )
{
if( self.playerMods["Ignore ADS"] || (!self.playerMods["Ignore ADS"] && self adsButtonPressed()))
{
if( targetVisible ) tryShot = self setPlayerAnglesReal( aimAngles, 0.003, 6 );
}
if( tryShot )
{
for( ;(isAlive(aimAt) && self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] ) && ( targetVisible ) && self.playerMods["Aimbot"]; )
{
{
aimAngles = vectorToAngles( (aimAt getTagOrigin( aimBone ) - self getEye()) - vecNorm );
targetVisible = bulletTracePassed( self getEye(), aimAt getTagOrigin( aimBone ), 0, self );
tryShot = self setPlayerAnglesReal( aimAngles, 0.004, 4 );
}
wait .015;
}
}
}
else
{
{
if( targetVisible )
self setPlayerAngles( aimAngles );
}
}
}
}
wait .015;
}
}

setPlayerAnglesReal(Angle, Delay, Steps)
{
if( self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] ) angleRange = 180;
else angleRange = 360;
PStepAngle = angleRange / Steps;
NStepAngle = PStepAngle - (PStepAngle * 2);
myAngle = self getPlayerAngles();
myAngle = NormalizeAngles(myAngle);
Angle = NormalizeAngles(Angle);
X = (Angle[0] - myAngle[0]) / Steps;
if ((myAngle[0] + (X * Steps)) > 360 || X > 36 || X < -36)
{
X = (myAngle[0] - ((myAngle[0] + (X * Steps)) - 360)) / Steps;
X = X - (X * 2);
}
Y = (Angle[1] - myAngle[1]) / Steps;
if ((myAngle[1] + (Y * Steps)) > 360 || Y > 36 || Y < -36)
{
Y = (myAngle[1] - ((myAngle[1] + (Y * Steps)) - 360)) / Steps;
Y = Y - (Y * 2);
}
if ((X < PStepAngle && X > NStepAngle) && (Y < PStepAngle && Y > NStepAngle))
{
for (i = 0; i < Steps; i++)
{
newAngle = (myAngle[0] + X, myAngle[1] + Y, 0);
self setPlayerAngles(newAngle);
wait Delay;
}
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

NormalizeAngles(Angle)
{
nAngle = [];
for( i = 0; i < 3; i++ )
{
if( Angle[i] > 360 ) nAngle[i] = Angle[i] - 360;
else if( Angle[i] < 0 ) nAngle[i] = Angle[i] + 360;
else nAngle[i] = Angle[i];
}
return ( nAngle[0], nAngle[1], nAngle[2] );
}

[s]UPDATE: Okay, this aimbot is very broken... I have the fixed version and I'm preparing it now for the thread. If you have used this aimbot, please take it out of your patch, it's broken.[/s]

AIMBOT UPDATED AND WORKING! Happy

Aimbot is now TESTED and working well. Enjoy, for sure now, if you have the old one in your patch, remove it and put this one, thanks. Awesome face

CREDIT TO BIGMEL1 FOR FINDING A BAD SYNTAX THAT I HAD PUT ON ACCIDENT. Great job Awesome face
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 09-17-2011 at 02:50 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

aerosoul94, Amanda, BigMel1, cadpimp1289, Correy, Diddles2Fresshh, drive4567, FourzerotwoFAILS, HowsMySHOOTING, iReset Nigga, IVI40A3Fusionz, x-Roniie-x., xBRz_fri3dL, xRaW
09-25-2011, 03:18 PM #65
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Double post. :S

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by BAdmaNgLiTcHa View Post
You want to make a better one then? Awesome face

That's what I was thinking, if there is something I don't like, I don't sit and bash people's code. I make a better one.

Actions speak louder than words. Smile
09-25-2011, 03:19 PM #66
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
i dont know what im talking about? Me and daft vader shares the same opinion about this aimbot i use it in his patch and its nothing as the description the movement isnt realistic. it finds anyone that is your sight but not just infront of you but everyone around you that is in sight if u were to turn around.

Get the point of realistic...

if it wasnt realistic it would get behind you its like playing online how many times do you shoot someone in front of you or the side of you and then shoot someone behind you right after No not many if not 1/50 times

No :dumb:
09-25-2011, 03:23 PM #67
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
Get the point of realistic...

if it wasnt realistic it would get behind you its like playing online how many times do you shoot someone in front of you or the side of you and then shoot someone behind you right after No not many if not 1/50 times

No :dumb:
and saying that is what this aimbot does. i kill someone infront of me and then if someone is behind me it turns and aims on them and gradually tries to aim for the head, also the aimbot sometimes misses completely above your head

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
Double post. :S

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

That's what I was thinking, if there is something I don't like, I don't sit and bash people's code. I make a better one.

Actions speak louder than words. Smile
LoL but i know i could not make 1 so i wouldnt even try. im just leaving feedback for you to improve on. It just the movement is very weird and choppy and sometimes it completely looses aim and misses way above the guys head

The following user groaned xRaW for this awful post:

09-25-2011, 03:23 PM #68
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
Well, here's my aimbot that I made primarily for MW2, then ported over to CoD4. Now it's not the aimbot you would expect, people MUST be in sight for you to aim at them. It automatically aims for people at the given tag you set.

There's two settings, realistic aimbot, and ignore ADS (aim down sights).

Realistic aimbot has realistic movement, looks realistic and smooth on killcam, but in real time looks a bit choppy. Ignore ADS determines whether aimbot is only active when you're aiming. Non-realistic aimbot just snaps to players at quick speeds. Remember, they must be in sight, and you must actually shoot at them for them to die. This is a REAL aimbot, not one where you can just stand in one spot and hit people in the head by just holding the trigger.

This particular code isn't tested, but the aimbot is. The reason I know it works is because I gave Newelly my aimbot code, and we spent time converting it, but I never saved the aimbot code for CoD4. I'm pretty sure it works

Enjoy. It's pretty cool, you can use the realistic aimbot for trick-shotting, or 360 quickscope shots, or for just plain out showing off. Awesome face Awesome face

Credits:

Newelly - Testing
Lost4468 - Advanced Aimbot
TheUnkn0wn - SetPlayerAnglesReal function

To call this code, just call: self thread aimBot();

/*

self thread aimBot() - Put in onPlayerSpawned()
IMPORTANT VARS:
self.aimTag : Bone you would like to aim at on a player
self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] : Realistic Aimbot; True to enable, and false to disable.
self.playerMods["Ignore ADS"] : If you want to Aimbot enabled only while aiming; True to disable, and false to enable.

*/

aimBot()
{
self endon( "death" );
self endon( "disconnect" );
self.playerMods["Aimbot"] = 1;
self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] = 1;
self.playerMods["Ignore ADS"] = 0;
self.aimTag = "j_head";
vecNorm = (0, 0, 15);
for ( ;; )
{
if(self.playerMods["Aimbot"])
{
aimAt = undefined;
aimBone = self.aimTag;
if(self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"])
aimBone = strTok( "j_head;back_mid", ";" )[(randomint(100) >= 50)];
aimAngles = 0;
tryShot = 0;
targetVisible = 0;
for ( i = 0; i < level.players.size; i++ )
{
p = level.players[i];
if( ( p == level.players[0]) || ( p == self ) || ( level.teamBased && self.pers["team"] == p.pers["team"] ) || ( !isAlive( p ) ) || ( !bulletTracePassed( self getEye(), p getTagOrigin( aimBone ), 0, self ))) continue;
if(isDefined( aimAt ) && closer( self getEye(), p.origin, aimAt.origin )) aimAt = p;
else aimAt = p;
}
if( isDefined( aimAt ) )
{
{
}
if( self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] )
{
{
if( targetVisible ) tryShot = self setPlayerAnglesReal( aimAngles, 0.003, 6 );
}
if( tryShot )
{
for( ;(isAlive(aimAt) && self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] ) && ( targetVisible ) && self.playerMods["Aimbot"]; )
{
{
tryShot = self setPlayerAnglesReal( aimAngles, 0.004, 4 );
}
wait .015;
}
}
}
else
{
{
if( targetVisible )
self setPlayerAngles( aimAngles );
}
}
}
}
wait .015;
}
}

setPlayerAnglesReal(Angle, Delay, Steps)
{
if( self.playerMods["Realistic Aimbot"] ) angleRange = 180;
else angleRange = 360;
PStepAngle = angleRange / Steps;
NStepAngle = PStepAngle - (PStepAngle * 2);
myAngle = NormalizeAngles(myAngle);
Angle = NormalizeAngles(Angle);
X = (Angle[0] - myAngle[0]) / Steps;
if ((myAngle[0] + (X * Steps)) > 360 || X > 36 || X < -36)
{
X = (myAngle[0] - ((myAngle[0] + (X * Steps)) - 360)) / Steps;
X = X - (X * 2);
}
Y = (Angle[1] - myAngle[1]) / Steps;
if ((myAngle[1] + (Y * Steps)) > 360 || Y > 36 || Y < -36)
{
Y = (myAngle[1] - ((myAngle[1] + (Y * Steps)) - 360)) / Steps;
Y = Y - (Y * 2);
}
if ((X < PStepAngle && X > NStepAngle) && (Y < PStepAngle && Y > NStepAngle))
{
for (i = 0; i < Steps; i++)
{
newAngle = (myAngle[0] + X, myAngle[1] + Y, 0);
self setPlayerAngles(newAngle);
wait Delay;
}
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

NormalizeAngles(Angle)
{
nAngle = [];
for( i = 0; i < 3; i++ )
{
if( Angle[i] > 360 ) nAngle[i] = Angle[i] - 360;
else if( Angle[i] < 0 ) nAngle[i] = Angle[i] + 360;
else nAngle[i] = Angle[i];
}
return ( nAngle[0], nAngle[1], nAngle[2] );
}

[s]UPDATE: Okay, this aimbot is very broken... I have the fixed version and I'm preparing it now for the thread. If you have used this aimbot, please take it out of your patch, it's broken.[/s]

AIMBOT UPDATED AND WORKING! Happy

Aimbot is now TESTED and working well. Enjoy, for sure now, if you have the old one in your patch, remove it and put this one, thanks. Awesome face

CREDIT TO BIGMEL1 FOR FINDING A BAD SYNTAX THAT I HAD PUT ON ACCIDENT. Great job Awesome face

I added it to a patch it works great, nice job fagstorm :carling:

The following user thanked HowsMySHOOTING for this useful post:

09-25-2011, 03:24 PM #69
xRaW
xI2aW-
Im not saying the aimbot is shit, but in the description it sounded so amazing and then when i got to try it, i guess i was disapointed
09-25-2011, 03:30 PM #70
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Im not saying the aimbot is shit, but in the description it sounded so amazing and then when i got to try it, i guess i was disapointed

I described exactly what it does. It looks choppy? Did I not say "Realistic aimbot has realistic movement, looks realistic and smooth on killcam, but in real time looks a bit choppy."

TheUnkn0wn HIMSELF says the exact same thing that I said about his function.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

xRaW
09-25-2011, 03:32 PM #71
xRaW
xI2aW-
I described exactly what it does. It looks choppy? Did I not say "Realistic aimbot has realistic movement, looks realistic and smooth on killcam, but in real time looks a bit choppy."

TheUnkn0wn HIMSELF says the exact same thing that I said about his function.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.
Gaspkay: i didnt see that part :( well anyway its still better than going around with 1 shot kill unfair aimbot through anything possible.
09-25-2011, 03:35 PM #72
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by HowsMySHOOTING View Post
I added it to a patch it works great, nice job fagstorm :carling:

cl plz plz plz

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Gaspkay: i didnt see that part :( well anyway its still better than going around with 1 shot kill unfair aimbot through anything possible.

Yeah, I'm working on keeping the guy to not turn completely around, because that's not realistic at all. Smile
09-25-2011, 03:37 PM #73
xRaW
xI2aW-
cl plz plz plz

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Yeah, I'm working on keeping the guy to not turn completely around, because that's not realistic at all. Smile
right cool sounds better because its like anyone in sight if u have 100000million eyes all around ur head so they will be in sight any direction :p. sorry for bitching :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo