07-29-2009, 11:45 PM #1
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First of all kinda new to this website but not new to hacking and modding so dont flame me bcause of my number of post and rank on this forum.Smile

SO i was experimentin with this UFO mode and i got it to where i could move up and down, in and out of UFO mode, and planting bombs in search. There has to be a way we can edit the grado_cm file and allow it let to let us shoot in UFO mode. I was reading another thread and i read something that Chris2k7Sear said that made sense. Basically if you know how to mod cod5 zombies you'll figure out to do this. The thing is i tried everything i could think of. Even the "Screenshot" method. So if you wanna help me out or have any input pm me or leave what you gotta say here! Thanks and hopefully we get this working.

(P.S. dont be scared about IW patching this because it would delay cod6 release date so that will never happen!)Smile^
07-30-2009, 08:21 PM #335
omg there's so many noobs here.

There is no way to get this any better than we've already made it. If there is a way, then NO ONE has found it yet, this is currently the best known way to shoot and have ufo and be able to turn it on and off.
Last edited by fireworks ; 07-30-2009 at 08:32 PM.
07-30-2009, 08:53 PM #336
kdotsnype
Bounty hunter
yeah i just got the code and have been messing with it a bit trying new stuff but ive noticed no uav? tried doing perm uav didnt work any one have any ideas?
08-01-2009, 10:19 PM #337
TehLynch
You talkin to me?
can sum1 test default_mp_splitscreen i beleive its radar on but sum1 check pls
08-02-2009, 10:48 AM #338
shaun92
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PhyziikalCRT View Post
can sum1 test default_mp_splitscreen i beleive its radar on but sum1 check pls

Just tested it and there's no radar, it just unbinds your controls like most other stick configs :(
08-03-2009, 01:49 AM #339
im new at hacking, how do you apply the codes to your flashdrive, all i can do (it seems) is move files around
08-12-2009, 11:23 PM #340
z720z
Banned
your retarded they have their own division for modern warfare (with moderators), and modern warfare 2 is still in development, not at all in the production stage, so it couldnt delay the release date use you head dumb a ss
08-12-2009, 11:34 PM #341
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
Originally posted by z720z View Post
your retarded they have their own division for modern warfare (with moderators), and modern warfare 2 is still in development, not at all in the production stage, so it couldnt delay the release date use you head dumb a ss

Dude, did you check the date? This is an old thread and you bumped it, looks to me like someone else here is ret**ded
08-12-2009, 11:47 PM #342
Major bump, and this is now patched.

~closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo