11-22-2011, 08:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am Doing a Glitch on COD4+MW2 to De-Rank or Rank-up+ Prestiage to get Prestiage Tokens on Mw3. I will be doing this Glitch in about 3 and half Hours it costs ($5 for De-Rank + Rank up+ Prestiage on Eaither Cod4 or Mw2) ($10 for De-Rank+Rank up+Prestiage+All Titles&Emblems on Mw2 or (Get 2 people a De-Rank+Rank Up+Prestiage)
if you ONLY have 800Mp that will get you (De-Rank+Rank up+Prestiage for Eaither Game.)
if you ONLY have 1600Mp that will get you (De-Rank+Rank Up+Prestiage+All Titles&Emblems for Mw2.) or Get 2 people (De-Rank+Rank Up+Prestiage) for YOU& 1 Friend!

This is ONLY for Xbox 360 Members. Message Me on here or Send a message to my GT: IGN Astro

I will Have you Pay for the Glitches before I do them. Smile This will be happening at 3:30 West Coast Time 6:30 Eastern Time!

The following 3 users groaned at alexjoie97 for this awful post:

CleanMODSHD, himpmund, xxshredgnarxx
11-22-2011, 08:53 PM #2
isevthrty
Vault dweller
First post ------lol ---hahahahahahahahaha
11-22-2011, 09:06 PM #3
Yea^ Because i usally post in TTG or CallofDutyMods.com
I just found out about this website!
11-22-2011, 09:37 PM #4
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by alexjoie97 View Post
I am Doing a Glitch on COD4+MW2 to De-Rank or Rank-up+ Prestiage to get Prestiage Tokens on Mw3. I will be doing this Glitch in about 3 and half Hours it costs ($5 for De-Rank + Rank up+ Prestiage on Eaither Cod4 or Mw2) ($10 for De-Rank+Rank up+Prestiage+All Titles&Emblems on Mw2 or (Get 2 people a De-Rank+Rank Up+Prestiage)
if you ONLY have 800Mp that will get you (De-Rank+Rank up+Prestiage for Eaither Game.)
if you ONLY have 1600Mp that will get you (De-Rank+Rank Up+Prestiage+All Titles&Emblems for Mw2.) or Get 2 people (De-Rank+Rank Up+Prestiage) for YOU& 1 Friend!

This is ONLY for Xbox 360 Members. Message Me on here or Send a message to my GT: IGN Astro

I will Have you Pay for the Glitches before I do them. Smile This will be happening at 3:30 West Coast Time 6:30 Eastern Time!

You really think that people are gonna pay someone for a lobby that only has 2 posts?
For all we know you could steal our money?
You really need to get a mod into your lobby and verify this first so we know it's trustworthy.
Lastly why charge when nearly every single person on this site hosts for free whether it'll be PS3 or XBOX?

Im not flaming im just pointing about things that I've gathered while on NGU.
11-22-2011, 09:58 PM #5
It doesn't work, you only get the token once.

The following user thanked x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

TheFallen
11-23-2011, 11:15 AM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
I am Doing a Glitch on COD4+MW2 to De-Rank or Rank-up+ Prestiage to get Prestiage Tokens on Mw3. I will be doing this Glitch in about 3 and half Hours it costs ($5 for De-Rank + Rank up+ Prestiage on Eaither Cod4 or Mw2) ($10 for De-Rank+Rank up+Prestiage+All Titles&Emblems on Mw2 or (Get 2 people a De-Rank+Rank Up+Prestiage)

You Had To Get Your Prestiges Before Mw3, Dumb@ss
11-23-2011, 07:55 PM #7
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
You Had To Get Your Prestiges Before Mw3, Dumb@ss

No you didnt :S, you can still prestige in any CoD before MW3 play 1 online game after you've prestiged and then when you go on MW3 you'll have your token.

So your the Dumb@ss Taylor my good sir.
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 11-23-2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Corrected Some Spelling LMAO.
11-23-2011, 08:17 PM #8
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
No you didnt :S, you can still prestige in any CoD before MW3 play 1 online game after you've prestiged and then when you go on MW3 you'll have your token.

So your the Dumb@ss Taylor my good sir.

Didn't Work For Me, I Did On All Cods To, You Wanna Do For Me, Ill Trust You Logging Onto My account Bro
11-23-2011, 08:35 PM #9
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Didn't Work For Me, I Did On All Cods To, You Wanna Do For Me, Ill Trust You Logging Onto My account Bro

I don't host because i can't :p, i don't have an Ethernet Cable so i can't data transfer :/ sorry bro.
11-24-2011, 03:44 AM #10
xxshredgnarxx
Treasure hunter
You are flat out ignorant.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo