11-28-2011, 01:52 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys J&B* here im am releasing the script i made for my quick scope patch. This script makes it were you can aim but if you aim in your scope for more then 15% of a secon it will pull you out it was made so people can't hard scope.

Put this under onplayerspawnedAwesome face
self thread BrittsAdsMod();

BrittsAdsMod()
{
self waittill("Ads");
self allowADS(true);
wait 0.4;
self allowADS(false);
wait 0.09;
self thread BrittsAdsMod();
}
Last edited by Jake ; 11-28-2011 at 07:33 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

fluffyTHEnutsak, IVI40A3Fusionz

The following 3 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Choco, ExceptionHell, INSAN3LY_D34TH
11-28-2011, 08:41 PM #20
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Yall go way to far i agree with i40 screw it make my rep got 20,000 negative like he said at the end of the day what have you acomplished a big number on a web site omg your a bad as* now and its a game keep doing this for like 2 more years and see were it has got you im only 15 and im bout to stop with all this i would rather get a good education and live a good life instead of doing something thats not gonna prosper my life at all. Also by the way who ever said i diddnt make this that is a discrase to me i spent at least 4 hours making and getting this code to work just the way i like it it just sadends me to think i worked that hard and people are gonna call me a lier.
:wtf:No
11-28-2011, 08:44 PM #21
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Yall go way to far i agree with i40 screw it make my rep got 20,000 negative like he said at the end of the day what have you acomplished a big number on a web site omg your a bad as* now and its a game keep doing this for like 2 more years and see were it has got you im only 15 and im bout to stop with all this i would rather get a good education and live a good life instead of doing something thats not gonna prosper my life at all. Also by the way who ever said i diddnt make this that is a discrase to me i spent at least 4 hours making and getting this code to work just the way i like it it just sadends me to think i worked that hard and people are gonna call me a lier.
:wtf:No

Is English your first language?

The following user thanked x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
11-28-2011, 08:55 PM #22
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by reScript View Post
Can you give me a cookie aswell? =D

Hmmmmmmmm Thinking....................... Thinking.................... Still Thinking.................... Maybe Please Ask Again In 15 Mins
11-28-2011, 10:02 PM #23
Woof
...hmm
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Hmmmmmmmm Thinking....................... Thinking.................... Still Thinking.................... Maybe Please Ask Again In 15 Mins

Now where is my cookie then!
11-28-2011, 10:39 PM #24
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by reScript View Post
Now where is my cookie then!

***Gives Jake Oatmeal Cookie**** LoL

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

Woof
11-29-2011, 12:52 AM #25
xRaW
xI2aW-
lol when i saw the title i thought it would be some complex script. Also you said promod. there is no promod script in there. try and make something better such as rules and shit. thats not a quick scope script its just basically stop ads. Winky Winky
11-30-2011, 03:42 AM #26
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
I know lol thats not the full script i just wanted to relaese this so people that wanted to make there own quickscope patch. This script would be 1 less thing fo them to do my RED AND YEELLOW v2 is about to be released im almost completely sure its the biggest menu on cod 4 without overflow errors!! Smile
12-04-2011, 03:42 PM #27
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
I thanked your post so you will go to 1001 repAwesome face
12-05-2011, 02:26 AM #28
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally made by either DEREKTROTTER or EliteMossy, forget which one. Also it doesn't even work because you don't have "ads" being notified from anywhere.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo