08-05-2009, 02:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post all your probs onto here and i will answer them
08-05-2009, 02:45 PM #29
davidh72
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dezired View Post
Im Doing A pIcture Now

ok Great! lets see what the picture is in fact..
08-05-2009, 02:49 PM #30
clarky
Bounty hunter
rather than a pic why not invite one of us to your party and join a ranked match?
imo it would be easier lol
08-05-2009, 02:51 PM #31
abz247uk
Do a barrel roll!
Exactly. exactly
08-05-2009, 02:55 PM #32
Downloading patch using PC
As you all know, downloading patch using your PS3 is extremely slow. I’ve once updated my BF:Bad Company, it took me almost 7 damn hours to complete. However, downloading the patch using PC enable me to sustain speed minimum @ 65KB/s using download manager. But I manage to gain almost 160KB/s which is million times faster than download using ps3

This is the most important part
1) Insert your Blu ray games, and then u will be prompt to download patch. Continue as usual until the download process started
2)Once the download process started about 5 seconds, cancel the download
3)Now head to your pc, and then to the PS3 Proxy Server. Click logs tab on top of the proxy server. See the image below

The red square is the log tab. And in the logs tab, there is a blue rectangular where that is the FTP server of the patch that you were trying to download using PS3 earlier.
4)Right click on the links and select copy link location
5)Paste on your favourite download manager and you will get lightning fast download(assuming that TMNut Snailmyx is in good mood)

Installing game patch on PS3
1)After you have finished download(at last), remember where you save the file because you need the directory to the file.
2)Back to PS3 Proxy Server window, select the replace files tab and click the “ADD” button

3)Based on the image above, first we start with the red rectangular. In this box, you will right click and paste the link to the patch that you have copied in the logs tab.
4)The green bar is where the location of the file. Click it and guide it to the location of the file that you have downloaded

Back to the PS3
Now you only need to install it on the PS3. Insert the Blu ray game disc and the PS3 will prompt you to download the patch, just proceed normally and during downloading u will see the bar will move faster because now your PS3 is downloading the patch from the PC, and not through server.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

this is how to convert hacked patch
08-05-2009, 02:56 PM #33
clarky
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hajvan123 View Post
Downloading patch using PC
As you all know, downloading patch using your PS3 is extremely slow. I’ve once updated my BF:Bad Company, it took me almost 7 damn hours to complete. However, downloading the patch using PC enable me to sustain speed minimum @ 65KB/s using download manager. But I manage to gain almost 160KB/s which is million times faster than download using ps3

This is the most important part
1) Insert your Blu ray games, and then u will be prompt to download patch. Continue as usual until the download process started
2)Once the download process started about 5 seconds, cancel the download
3)Now head to your pc, and then to the PS3 Proxy Server. Click logs tab on top of the proxy server. See the image below

The red square is the log tab. And in the logs tab, there is a blue rectangular where that is the FTP server of the patch that you were trying to download using PS3 earlier.
4)Right click on the links and select copy link location
5)Paste on your favourite download manager and you will get lightning fast download(assuming that TMNut Snailmyx is in good mood)

Installing game patch on PS3
1)After you have finished download(at last), remember where you save the file because you need the directory to the file.
2)Back to PS3 Proxy Server window, select the replace files tab and click the “ADD” button

3)Based on the image above, first we start with the red rectangular. In this box, you will right click and paste the link to the patch that you have copied in the logs tab.
4)The green bar is where the location of the file. Click it and guide it to the location of the file that you have downloaded

Back to the PS3
Now you only need to install it on the PS3. Insert the Blu ray game disc and the PS3 will prompt you to download the patch, just proceed normally and during downloading u will see the bar will move faster because now your PS3 is downloading the patch from the PC, and not through server.

well said and nice tut,

and for you nuhbs out there this is "PS3 Proxy Reverse" lol
yeh there no such thing as "PS3 Proxy Reverse"

Also my 2 pence, how does editing the 1.3 patch effect a HotFix? h
HotFix's are server side so tbh I don't see this 'hack' working at all.
Last edited by clarky ; 08-05-2009 at 02:58 PM.
08-05-2009, 02:59 PM #34
yea man i was confused to with proxy reverse but i found it how to doit lol

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

dezired just tell the truth man plz is this fake or real i would believe you but i dont know why i cant find the files post a screnshoot with files location
08-05-2009, 03:00 PM #35
clarky
Bounty hunter
I think theres a tut on ps3 hacks or something to use PS3 Proxy, I dunno I've used it for awhile I hate it when my patches and map packs etc slowly snail along at 300 - 500 kbps when i get them at 1.1mbps through my computer
08-05-2009, 03:02 PM #36
yea man
i kno
08-05-2009, 03:05 PM #37
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
Why is he not answering my questions ever

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo