12-18-2011, 01:21 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i am just here to say 1 thing i see allot of people who use prestige shaders and i just laugh because they precache the prestige shaders 1-10 and there's no point. I have all 1-10 prestige shaders and i didn't precache not 1 of them and it works fine if you don't believe me download my v2 patch and look at the precasches then load it up and put on the prestige shaders. The only shader as of now that needs to be precached are these. Thats it. :p

precacheShader("ui_camoskin_stagger");
precacheShader("ui_camoskin_cmdtgr");
precacheShader("ui_camoskin_gold");
precacheShader("ui_camoskin_fall");

Source = MeClaps

The following 2 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH, xRaW
12-18-2011, 02:12 AM #2
bad_carma
Usertitle?
a question thats kinda offtopic but how would i use a prestige 11 hader and make it red and black?
12-18-2011, 02:14 AM #3
1337-M4N
Do a barrel roll!
It's easier said then done.
12-18-2011, 02:27 AM #4
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Hey guys i am just here to say 1 thing i see allot of people who use prestige shaders and i just laugh because they precache the prestige shaders 1-10 and there's no point. I have all 1-10 prestige shaders and i didn't precache not 1 of them and it works fine if you don't believe me download my v2 patch and look at the precasches then load it up and put on the prestige shaders. The only shader as of now that needs to be precached are these. Thats it. :p

Source = MeClaps
well everytime i dont precache them they dont show. and i use them alot in my menu.
12-18-2011, 02:31 AM #5
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
well everytime i dont precache them they dont show. and i use them alot in my menu.
wow maybe you don't have to precache it in karooluses menu becouse i diddn't precache them and they work just fine. Smile
12-18-2011, 02:53 AM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Hey guys i am just here to say 1 thing i see allot of people who use prestige shaders and i just laugh because they precache the prestige shaders 1-10 and there's no point. I have all 1-10 prestige shaders and i didn't precache not 1 of them and it works fine if you don't believe me download my v2 patch and look at the precasches then load it up and put on the prestige shaders. The only shader as of now that needs to be precached are these. Thats it. :p

Source = MeClaps

the fall doesnt work, i tried it, i just used for Checkard shader in mine
12-18-2011, 02:54 PM #7
xRaW
xI2aW-
This is stupid, you have to have it precached to work it just stupid. Maybe your mistaken, there probably already precached somewhere
12-18-2011, 03:21 PM #8
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
This is stupid, you have to have it precached to work it just stupid. Maybe your mistaken, there probably already precached somewhere
I looked through every gsc this is true it people that think it has to be precached when.. it dosen't.
12-18-2011, 03:34 PM #9
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by xRaW View Post

I never precache shaders and they work fine for me :\ and i use clean patches when i patch menus etc.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
12-19-2011, 01:56 PM #10
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Arent stagger the prestige from mw2 and the fall from mw2? :S

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo