Post: [SXG] Ultimate XP Hack Codes. (UAV Hack Not Needed)
08-09-2009, 01:40 AM #1
Rage
NGU Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
SXG
Ultimate XP Hack Codes. Custom Made By Rage.

Hey everyone, I've made a ultimate XP Hack code for all you desperate rankers! Begging for XP hacks too work. I know these work as I use them a lot. I'll also explain HOW to use them too before you go jumping into them.

How To Use
So this is how to use each code.
First of all if your UNDER level 12 then what you need to do is not UAV hack like most people do which is much slower. I've made a xp scale for under level 12's so what you need to press when your under level 12 is DOWN on the DPAD then press START which will restart the game and you will get 1000 xp per kill without being kicked. Then when you reach level 12 or over you then get to use "BIG Xp" i call it lol. You press and then SELECTSTART which will restart the game and now you will get 12500 per kill. So then you can go onto Level 55 Smile Also some good tricks!

GodMode - Just incase your doing 1 kill each and he doesnt cheat Smile You Press R3 (Right Analog Stick IN)
NoClip - Makes it easier to get to the middle where you kill for e.g Bog Hill You Press TRIANGLE.
FastMode - When your waiting for game to start you can speed the countdown up you press DPAD_RIGHT
QuickEnd - Ends Game because you cant press start to end it (When Host) you press DPAD UP.

So Heres THE CODE!!!:

Put In GPAD0_MP:

set playlist "12"
set clanName "^1XP"
set cg_drawShellshock "0"
set player_sprintSpeedScale "4"
set player_sustainAmmo "1"
set ps3_voiceSpeakerGain "5.0"
set perk_weapRateMultiplier "0.000000001"
set perk_weapReloadMultiplier "0.000001"
set perk_weapSpreadMultiplier "0.0000001"
bind BUTTON_BACK "scr_xpscale 2500"
bind DPAD_DOWN "scr_xpscale 200"
bind BUTTON_START "fast_restart"
bind BUTTON_Y "noclip ; say ^1 SXG No CliP"
bind BUTTON_RSTICK "god ; say ^2 SXG God Mode"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "toggle timescale 2.0 1.0 ; say ^6 SXG DouBLe SpeeD"
bind DPAD_UP "scr_sd_timelimit 1 ; say ^5 SXG QuicK EnD"

Put In GPAD0_CM:

set gpad_buttonsConfig "butt0ns_d3fault"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"
set nightVisionDisableEffects "1"

Thank you!

All Made And Edited By SXG Rage Smile

Rep And Nominate And Your Wish'll Come True! Happy

NEW BYPASS METHOD COMING SOON FROM SXG SO LOOK OUT!

[/center]

The following 64 users say thank you to Rage for this useful post:

ꜛ  , af12314, AgentDragonPig, aks_1337, Antones, Bali-Pro42, bebonator, Blade X, Carbon0x, clizzzzz, Cpt.Slow, D3cH, daswiftguy, DeajaySpiritt, Dewzy916, DJ NRGETiK, DoT eXe, edo526, Elajes, EuanBlondin_x, faraz619, Fezous, fremzes, SQUID-EYE, I Lick Turtles, iM_DoMCeex, iTz CuRR4N, JIIMBOB, JizzOnYour4Head, JoeSyphilis215, Karnage, killway1, King Jamiɘ, King_Cobra11, little_legz, mjkuser, Mr. Taazzzz, Mvp, NanuGama, NicK__ThE__KiD, Niiosa, Nolzad0, ONEster, Positive--, RaZzEl_DaZzEl, RedKnight, rene23, Rowdy, Saint-Luciferr, Scouse_Dom, Shockk, stuart93, TehLynch, The-Godfather, TheAgentJon, thedufeys, Thunderchicken, UNLIMITED G@M3R, Velcrohead-, WhatSniper, Winty, Won-derWoman, x BlaZin, xScreamo!
08-12-2009, 11:23 AM #74
bleachftw
Save Point
do u need to bypass glitch
08-12-2009, 12:07 PM #75
Originally posted by LeeMcc1 View Post
Really Need Help With The Xp Hack.. Did Everything I Was Suposed To Do Then Put The Save Data Back On To My PS3 But The PS3 Crashes And Wont Go By The (READING HDD ....) BIT ON The Screen Where You Choose (PLAY ONLINE) REALLY NEED HELP ANY HELP WELCOME THANKS (PSN LeeMcc2oo8 OR EL-P4NTY-SNIFF3R) Thanks

WILL SOMEONE PLZ Help ME PLZZZZZZZZZ
08-12-2009, 09:32 PM #76
Default Avatar
JABJAB
sorry dude i tried to use it but it didnt work
08-12-2009, 10:28 PM #77
I'm a newbie and tried this out as my first hack... it worked for me. Gold Cross... thanks!!
08-12-2009, 11:15 PM #78
RaZzEl_DaZzEl
Do a barrel roll!
@LeeMcc1 There is an error in your _MP file, PM me it and i'll fix it for you.
08-12-2009, 11:42 PM #79
[quote='[SXG] Rage;394564']
SXG

[/CENTER]

Hey everyone, I've made a ultimate XP Hack code for all you desperate rankers! Begging for XP hacks too work. I know these work as I use them a lot. I'll also explain HOW to use them too before you go jumping into them.

How To Use
First of all if your UNDER level 12 then what you need to do is not UAV hack like most people do which is much slower. I've made a xp scale for under level 12's so what you need to press when your under level 12 is DOWN on the DPAD then press START which will restart the game and you will get 1000 xp per kill without being kicked. Then when you reach level 12 or over you then get to use "BIG Xp" i call it lol. You press and then SELECTSTART which will restart the game and now you will get 12500 per kill. So then you can go onto Level 55 Smile Also some good tricks!

GodMode - Just incase your doing 1 kill each and he doesnt cheat Smile You Press R3 (Right Analog Stick IN)
NoClip - Makes it easier to get to the middle where you kill for e.g Bog Hill You Press TRIANGLE.
FastMode - When your waiting for game to start you can speed the countdown up you press DPAD_RIGHT
QuickEnd - Ends Game because you cant press start to end it (When Host) you press DPAD UP.

So Heres THE CODE!!!:

Put In GPAD0_MP:

set playlist "12"
set clanName "^1XP"

Put In GPAD0_CM:

set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_autoAim "1"

Thank you!

[/center][/quote]

I knoe the buttons to press but what do these 2 do:confused:

plz explain i just don't understand how they come usefull in a match.
08-12-2009, 11:57 PM #80
i dont understand these codes :( is there some tut that will show me were to put them
08-13-2009, 12:15 AM #81
[quote='[SXG] Rage;394564']
SXG

[/CENTER]

How To Use

So Heres THE CODE!!!:

Put In GPAD0_MP:

set playlist "12"
set clanName "^1XP"

Put In GPAD0_CM:

set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_autoAim "1"

Thank you!

[/center][/quote]

I tried your code but none of the binds work i triesd them in a private but the no clip, god mode,fast restart,toggle ,quick end those binds did not work.is it because i was in private thats were i test all mu hacks. lrt me know plz.
08-13-2009, 01:50 AM #82
tweedy15
Save Point
When I try to use the XP under lvl 12 it won't change.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo