08-10-2009, 08:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
CQC
Tested And Working By Zeksta And Wardogz1919

Hey all,

Tis my first time posting a TUTORIAL so be kind. Happy

Things You Must Have:
60+ Friends
Ethernet Cable (Wireless Also Works Tested By Adzybee And Adamey)
Ability To Understand What Im Typing Winky Winky

How To Do it:
1. Delete The 1.3 Patch By Deleting Your Game Data Utility For Cod 4.

2. Firstly Copy Your Gamesave From Your PS3 And Then Add Any Codes Or Settings You May Want To Your GPAD0_CM And GPAD0_MP. (A GOOD TUTORIAL CAN BE FOUND HERE: You must login or register to view this content.)

3. Now Once You Have Done The Above You Must Then Copy Your Gamesave Back Onto Your PS3.

4. Now Start Up COD 4 And Then At The IW Logo Begin Signing Out And In Through Your XMB About 6-8 Times (TURN AUTO SIGN IN OFF.) Now Once You Do That Skip The Cinematics And Then Goto MP

5. Now While In MP Sign In And Out Thru XMB Once, Then Goto MP And Then Choose Play Online And Sign In Thru That Now Once You Have Done That You Should Be Able To Play Online No Problems.

5.5. If You Still Cant Manage To Play Online Then Sign In And Out Of XMB Once More And Then Try To Choose Play Online Again And Sign In And Then It Should Work.

6. If You Begin Getting The Parental Control Restrictions Then All You Have To Do Is Sign In And Out With XMB And Then SIgn In With PLAY ONLINE.

Some Notes: When you are playing online and have bypassed the patch you will not be able to invite friends.

Also if you do quit the game your PS3 may freeze so please TURN off your console and then turn it back on otherwise your PS3 may have some hardware issues.

Anyway hopefully this helps anyone that cannot bypass the patch cause it has worked for me and WARDOGZ1919 so it should work for you fine.

ENJOY! Happy

*****************UPDATE******************
Method 2.

1. Turn on your PS3 then goto Account management then choose AUTO SIGN IN OFF and then SIGN OUT.

2. Now after you sign out turn off your PS3 then turn it back on.

3. Now start up COD 4 (MAKE SURE YOUR NOT SIGNED IN) and then when it asks you to UPDATE press O and then press the PS button as fast as you can (IF YOU HAVE DOES THIS RIGHT YOU WILL SEE NO CINEAMATICS WHILE SIGNING IN AND OUT.)

4. Now sign in and out 3-7 times and you will be logged in quicker then normal.

5. Now goto MP and if all is well you should be able to play online ASAP! Happy

Enjoy My Updated Tutorial!
Last edited by [cQc]ZeKsTa ; 08-15-2009 at 11:03 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to [cQc]ZeKsTa for this useful post:

Bali-Pro42, illegalDreamz, KamikazeKory, ONEster, Scouse_Dom
08-31-2009, 06:22 AM #101
Acutally the XMB method is the best way NEVER sign in thru play online more then once cause that'll freeze you ps3 right up Happy
09-19-2009, 01:01 AM #102
YO I NEED HELP BYPASSING THE 1.4 ,, i HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ,, N NOTHING YET
09-19-2009, 01:55 PM #103
SeArGaNt-KoCk
B.O.D figure that out :p
Originally posted by xxMrPostmanxx View Post
Nice job ripping off my post?

You must login or register to view this content.

you serious? your claiming the 60 friends part? that has been around so long. you didn't find that. lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo