08-10-2009, 02:27 PM #1
AhhMahZing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys, some find the Change teams hack useless right? Well, there are afew ways you can totally take advantage and get huge killstreaks and winstreaks. Here is my tutorial of how to use this to get alot of kills and maybe alot of XP if you use it in HCS&Awesome face(Hardcore Search and Destroy)

Well first, I guess I should tell you the codes. (Just for you n00bs Winky Winky )

Copy and Paste this to the Grado CM File, make sure you delete what is already in there.

set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_systemlink"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "10"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "enable_art"

You activate this hack by going to options and clicking circle twice.
I added enable art in there just because it looks awsome. Happy Just for you n00bs again, enable_art gives you the pc graphics.

Now that we have that all straight, now we can get to the tutorial.

Gametypes I recommend for team swapping: Domination, HC HQ, and HCS&Awesome face.

For domination it works really really well in the beginning. You activate it right off the start.

1.You don't need to cook a grenade, throw it at the flag your team is capping.
It will be unexpected because they know it's there teammate throwing it so no big deal right?

2. You change teams quickly and you will get a quick UAV or airstrike from your grenade killing them. You can repeat this by changing teams back and not letting 1 team cap the flag by throwing the grenades and switching. You can get a killstreak really fast doing that. That's why domination is a good gametype for this.

The class I recommend for doing this is:

Your favorite weapon (doesn't matter)
Perk 1: Frag x3
Perk 2: Sonic Boom
Perk 3: Martrydom

Now to the other gametypes.

Gametype: Hardcore Headquarters

For this gametype. I recommend x3 stun. So you can stun your teammates to make sure they can't get away, throw a nade and then switch teams.

Pretty self explanatory right? You can also keep teams from capturing and destroying the HQ by nading them and switching. Very useful to get Killstreaks and staying alive if your team capped the HQ and you died. You can just switch teams. Happy

The class I recommend again is:

Any gun.

Perk1: Stun x3
Perk2: Sonic Boom
Perk3: Matrydom

Pretty easy killing so far. But all of these take practice trust me.

I will move on to the next game type. Hardcore Search and Destroy.

You can get massive ammounts of points using the hack in this gamemode. MASSIVE! Especially if you master this technique.

Start out in the game. Mind you that you have x3 stuns still. Stun your whole team right off the starting gate and throw a nade in between all of them. Yep, that right! You can basically get the whole team right off the starting gates. Pretty simple. You get tons of XP, alot of kills for a S&Awesome face game, and you get the win by switching teams.

Your class should be set up with:

Any gun (again :P )

Perk 1: x3 stun
Perk 2: Sonic Boom
Perk 3: Matrydom

Note: I say Matrydom just because if you miss somebody with the thrown grenade, matrydom can clean up the rest. Smile

I've been practicing for awhile now and it works even better the more you practice. I'm very sorry I couldn't get a video of this working. My cap card isn't working, nor my camera.

I hope this helped someone, I know it's a long read.

+Rep Pl0x

The following 14 users say thank you to AhhMahZing for this useful post:

-〤-, #Sonic, AaYoOMoNeY_, Gobz, iTz CuRR4N, kentana, l-MoNsT3R-l, llvllYsTii, possived, SAMI23, SAS_Racer, TeRRoRiiST, YoyoDevo15, ZachFean
08-10-2009, 06:20 PM #11
AhhMahZing
Are you high?
Cool. Glad you guys liked it. =]
08-10-2009, 06:38 PM #12
A_Fast_Black_Guy
A.K.A BigDaddyMagnum
i think ppl will catch on quickly by noticing that ur constantly changing teams
& u might get banned
just my theory :P
08-10-2009, 11:18 PM #13
AhhMahZing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Guy View Post
i think ppl will catch on quickly by noticing that ur constantly changing teams
& u might get banned
just my theory :P

I've noticed that in S&Awesome face it is WAY more noticable than it is in any other gametype. Obviously because alot of people are dead and are looking at the scores but, you can be sneaky about it if you try.
08-14-2009, 05:33 PM #14
Lizzy-Laurel
Love Me, Hate Me <333
ok i got a problem, i do it and it says 'unknown cmd command' idk wat i did wrong
08-15-2009, 05:16 AM #15
this could be fun...
08-15-2009, 05:33 AM #16
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
pointless post, common sense... i usually go to GroundWar dom, switch teams in begining so i can kill 9 ppl instead of 8 and get a ry ez heli, its ez to go 80-0 in groundwar doin that
08-15-2009, 02:24 PM #17
llvllYsTii
Pokemon Trainer
yea, i tryed doing it in HC SnD, and failed, so i do ground war instead, its not as easy as it looks
08-26-2009, 12:00 AM #18
iv tryed this a few times and totaly suck. always f up the change and end up getting minus 250 points lol.
08-26-2009, 03:49 PM #19
Pierce612
Save Point
also do hq and just switch to the team the holds the hq

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo