01-15-2012, 02:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yea it a great menu base and im not finshed and
If anyone could help me put mods and give me some good mods and help me put them in the patch

Yes i am xCOdyKilla
But the name is take
FANBOYS
so i pick this name i will change it to REALxCOdyKilla IT WANT LET ME CHANGE MY NAMESo Yea Thats And if could help add my skype

so Far Help
SomeAsssHole
Last edited by ReallyCod4 ; 01-15-2012 at 02:57 PM.

The following user thanked ReallyCod4 for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt

The following 10 users groaned at ReallyCod4 for this awful post:

247Yamato, Alexis Rhodes, FAKA_ELITE, Ghost1990, Cmd-X, Taylor, Vampytwistッ, x_DaftVader_x, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrSuperMoDzZ--
01-21-2012, 06:34 AM #11
TheFuziioN-
Follow FuziioN To The End
Lol its funny how on my patch everyone says its good for my first menu and patch. When they look at yours everyone hates. Personly i would have just uploaded it to my youtube until I got more done and it didnt look like complete and utter SHIT!.

Thats Just What I Think.

If you work hard on it it might be a good patch.

I love you xYARDSALEx for helping me<3~!
01-21-2012, 12:03 PM #12
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by BornFuziioN View Post
Lol its funny how on my patch everyone says its good for my first menu and patch. When they look at yours everyone hates. Personly i would have just uploaded it to my youtube until I got more done and it didnt look like complete and utter SHIT!.

Thats Just What I Think.

If you work hard on it it might be a good patch.

I love you xYARDSALEx for helping me<3~!

You shouldn't really say someones patch is shit just by looking at it when it's not done that's just rude.
I don't like your patch and think it will overflow because your changing the color of the text all the time but i've not said your patch is shit once i've just said it will overflow which as far as i see it is trying to help you by pointing out the obvious.
01-21-2012, 12:35 PM #13
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post
My Opinion:

Big Bullshit

Originally posted by ReallyCod4 View Post
Yea it a great menu base and im not finshed and
If anyone could help me put mods and give me some good mods and help me put them in the patch

Yes i am xCOdyKilla
But the name is take
FANBOYS
so i pick this name i will change it to REALxCOdyKilla IT WANT LET ME CHANGE MY NAMESo Yea Thats And if could help add my skype

so Far Help
SomeAsssHole

@ReallyCod4: uMad Bro? 247Yamato is '1' of the greatest coders around here and s7 with the other varieties of blackstorm, zy0n etc...
if anything he should be saying GoML to you and you say you make a patch? what you have done will take literally less than 6minutes of work. simply beautify (or rename delete contents from a gsc)
stick in a menu add it to _rank or weapons onplayerspawned so it opens and some prestige functions '2' little dohearts. bang all done infact less than 3minutes.

@247Yamato can't help these skiddies anymore with there previews ahah! Cool Man (aka Tustin)
01-21-2012, 01:56 PM #14
Originally posted by Newelly View Post

@ReallyCod4: uMad Bro? 247Yamato is '1' of the greatest coders around here and s7 with the other varieties of blackstorm, zy0n etc...
if anything he should be saying GoML to you and you say you make a patch? what you have done will take literally less than 6minutes of work. simply beautify (or rename delete contents from a gsc)
stick in a menu add it to _rank or weapons onplayerspawned so it opens and some prestige functions '2' little dohearts. bang all done infact less than 3minutes.

@247Yamato can't help these skiddies anymore with there previews ahah! Cool Man (aka Tustin)

LOL, well I guess 2 DoHearts makes your own patch now...

The following user groaned xX_UmP45_Xx for this awful post:

01-21-2012, 03:05 PM #15
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Newelly View Post

I am a :carling: previewer, :p

The following user thanked 247Yamato for this useful post:

01-26-2012, 04:55 AM #16
Originally posted by ReallyCod4 View Post

Yes i am xCOdyKilla
But the name is take
FANBOYS

so Far Help
SomeAsssHole

yea u are very important ppl and u have much fanboys ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo