01-15-2012, 02:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yea it a great menu base and im not finshed and
If anyone could help me put mods and give me some good mods and help me put them in the patch

Yes i am xCOdyKilla
But the name is take
FANBOYS
so i pick this name i will change it to REALxCOdyKilla IT WANT LET ME CHANGE MY NAMESo Yea Thats And if could help add my skype

so Far Help
SomeAsssHole
Last edited by ReallyCod4 ; 01-15-2012 at 02:57 PM.

The following user thanked ReallyCod4 for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt

The following 10 users groaned at ReallyCod4 for this awful post:

247Yamato, Alexis Rhodes, FAKA_ELITE, Ghost1990, Cmd-X, Taylor, Vampytwistッ, x_DaftVader_x, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrSuperMoDzZ--
01-15-2012, 03:03 PM #2
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
My Opinion:

Big Bullshit
01-15-2012, 03:17 PM #3
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post
My Opinion:

Big Bullshit

you know what i dont give a **** its my first patch and u gonna hate and complaine so stfu and goml and gtfo and no one likes u make your patch then punk

The following 4 users groaned at ReallyCod4 for this awful post:

247Yamato, Neff, x_DaftVader_x
01-15-2012, 03:39 PM #4
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by ReallyCod4 View Post
you know what i dont give a **** its my first patch and u gonna hate and complaine so stfu and goml and gtfo and no one likes u make your patch then punk

Are you using Team Tiers/Matto's menu base? If so i recommend you add the string overflow fix to it like QuickSilver did to his patch to make it 10X more stable Smile.

EDIT: Don't worry just watched the vid :P.
01-15-2012, 05:32 PM #5
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries

A (,) would help.
01-15-2012, 06:09 PM #6
What the **** is wrong with you people? Stop with all the ****ing previews. No one gives a ****..

The following 3 users say thank you to x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE, Ghost1990, ImDUB

The following 4 users groaned at x_DaftVader_x for this awful post:

Correy, iReset Nigga, Jacob-And-Britt, Cmd-X
01-15-2012, 07:57 PM #7
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Yea it a great menu base and im not finshed and
If anyone could help me put mods and give me some good mods and help me put them in the patch

Yes i am xCOdyKilla
But the name is take
FANBOYS
so i pick this name i will change it to REALxCOdyKilla IT WANT LET ME CHANGE MY NAMESo Yea Thats And if could help add my skype

so Far Help
SomeAsssHole
I like the base man looks pretty good but as everyone has been saying previews are getting old but don't let the hate get you down keep making patches and keep working on this patch also when people flame be the more mature one and just ignore them! Winky Winky keep up the good work!
01-15-2012, 08:02 PM #8
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Yea it a great menu base and im not finshed and

Yes i am xCOdyKilla
But the name is take
FANBOYS

so Far Help
SomeAsssHole

Lol, u do know its gunna overflow a lot right??? lmao

The following user groaned Taylor for this awful post:

Cmd-X
01-16-2012, 01:13 AM #9
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
I like the base man looks pretty good but as everyone has been saying previews are getting old but don't let the hate get you down keep making patches and keep working on this patch also when people flame be the more mature one and just ignore them! Winky Winky keep up the good work!

Thanks And Could u help me any

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Lol, u do know its gunna overflow a lot right??? lmao

Thanks And Could u help me any
01-16-2012, 02:42 AM #10
Taylor
Former Black Knight.

I Honestly Don;t Have The Time, Just Got Back Together With My Girlfriend So, Yeah

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo