Post: NextGenUpdate | Famous Call of Duty 4| Modders/Hosters/
01-21-2012, 02:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This Thread is about the famous modders who browse this forum alot.

They are
Jimmysz
IELIITEMODZX
x_DaftVadar_x
JimErased
Correy
Tons
Tupac17

So if your wanting to buy any patches of them Or rent any then maybe they might accept your others just letting people know who is famous around the call of Duty 4 forums and who isnt.

Please Send me a Personal Message if i have missed anyone out okay thanks for reading this.
leave a comment of what you think.

NOTE:This does not mean you go leeching to them asking them for stuff (Free lobbies)Ect.
If they dont accept what you offer dont come commenting back saying (Your a liar) Ect
Because im not but they are all Legit Modders okay and i think each of them deserve a badge of the site.

These Famous modders might not even sell patches ok or do them anymore but thats not what all of this topic is about its about everyone needing to know what these modders are famous for im trying to help them sell there patches on NextGenUpdate faster.

Most of these Famous modders are famous for (Hosting Lobbies on cod4) (Game Modding maybe).

Thankyou for reading all of this if i have done any mistakes please inform me.

The following user thanked Censored for this useful post:

Correy

The following 18 users groaned at Censored for this awful post:

247Yamato, AgentSexyPig, FM|T xR3PMz, Ghost1990, iiReFuZee, Jacob-And-Britt, Jeremy, Kush Friendly, PWW_Commander, Rainbow Gravity, Taylor, txlonghorn97, Vampytwistッ, Wild., xElmo420, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, User2340034u
01-21-2012, 04:40 PM #11
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by 247yamato View Post
you forgot the best one: Jbglitching

loooooooooooool
01-21-2012, 04:41 PM #12
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post
You forgot the best one: jbglitching
Finally someone knows whats up lmao my cod 4 menus sucked nasty hairy ass but its all good cus my W@W menu is 400 times better Winky Winky
01-21-2012, 04:41 PM #13
you have missed out all the amazing coders. lolz
01-21-2012, 07:38 PM #14
this is the most pointless thread ever.
01-21-2012, 08:39 PM #15
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
you have missed out all the amazing coders. lolz

Yes he has :P
01-22-2012, 01:00 AM #16
Famous.... hahhaaa

The following user thanked nZxMikeeeyx for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ
03-13-2012, 04:05 PM #17
xIPuertoRican
[move]youtube.com/Theyowyow96[/move]
Originally posted by Censored View Post
This Thread is about the famous modders who browse this forum alot.

They are
Jimmysz
IELIITEMODZX
x_DaftVadar_x
JimErased
Correy
Tons
Tupac17

So if your wanting to buy any patches of them Or rent any then maybe they might accept your others just letting people know who is famous around the call of Duty 4 forums and who isnt.

Please Send me a Personal Message if i have missed anyone out okay thanks for reading this.
leave a comment of what you think.

NOTE:This does not mean you go leeching to them asking them for stuff (Free lobbies)Ect.
If they dont accept what you offer dont come commenting back saying (Your a liar) Ect
Because im not but they are all Legit Modders okay and i think each of them deserve a badge of the site.

These Famous modders might not even sell patches ok or do them anymore but thats not what all of this topic is about its about everyone needing to know what these modders are famous for im trying to help them sell there patches on NextGenUpdate faster.

Most of these Famous modders are famous for (Hosting Lobbies on cod4) (Game Modding maybe).

Thankyou for reading all of this if i have done any mistakes please inform me.

i host to im trying to get rep to be famous hoster i host for free pm for psn

The following user groaned xIPuertoRican for this awful post:

247Yamato
03-13-2012, 11:00 PM #18
Correy
I'm the Original
these people have nothing to do with it, they just compiled threads: Jimmysz, JimErased

and you also missed the old school people such as:
- GodGlitcha
- FourzerotwoFAILS
- DarkMattata
- GetDeleted
- oX-matto-Xo

they are the real ones.

The following user thanked Correy for this useful post:

Uk_ViiPeR
03-14-2012, 04:40 PM #19
Originally posted by Correy View Post
these people have nothing to do with it, they just compiled threads: Jimmysz, JimErased

and you also missed the old school people such as:
- GodGlitcha
- FourzerotwoFAILS
- DarkMattata
- GetDeleted
- oX-matto-Xo

they are the real ones.

GodGlitcher not GodGlitcha :carling:

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
2 of the people that really got this section going:

Codglitcher
Tacotime77 a.k.a. GetDeleted

I may be an old school exploiter, but I did get a lot of reputation towards the community and amazing feed back from all my work, i was a dick in the past where I didn't release anything (yes I agree, not everything needs to be kept secret) but it shows how hooked an exploiter can be, if one person joins the community (an example would be 402fails) he would try and discover anything that I found (by now this would be easy, back then it wasn't) but that shows how experienced people can be, anyone in this forum can be 'famous in video gaming & exploiting' all you got to do is strive to that goal and you will win your prize.

Yes,if anyone is still wondering why im still posting and not hosting is because im a retired exploiter and i release my research slowly, i do not want any questions still asking what i just said, you've heard it now remember it.

now, i know this reply has dragged on but i got one last thing to say, anyone who has recently became 'famous' isn't even famous, yes i agree, they are well known but a massive percentage of there fans are leechers(we have all been there at one point.) but the real exploiters are the people who have worked there ass of for over 2/3 years now, i could name a list of people but this reply will be extended quite a lot, so just think back to the people who inspire others by being a founder of somthing (not a code,not a patch, something which is huge to the community) so any recent exploiters out there think this is all wrong, you still got a year to learn.

If this doesn't make sense, reply back, im a quick typer lol.
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 03-14-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo